ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) visas 50,000 investment money back

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

happy_feet
Newly Registered

UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) visas 50,000 investment money back

Post by happy_feet » Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:40 am

Dear all,
I have been carrying out some research and I am hoping you might be able to assist me with one query.
For the Entrepreneur visa, after 50,000 has been provided and the visa has been granted, is it possible to then redraw this funds as the applicant wishes or those the 50,000 have to stay within the business.
There is so much materials and information on the 50,000 investment but nothing stating you are not allowed to redraw it after the visa has been granted.
Many Thanks

samaygrg

Re: UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) visas 50,000 investment money b

Post by samaygrg » Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:51 pm

Though I am not an expert in anyways, I think we can withdraw if it is in our personal account. Because the rule is simply saying we have to invest them out within 3 years of time. It's part of our strategic planning.