ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

50K Investment in Business After Visa

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

muhammadaliabad
BANNED

50K Investment in Business After Visa

Post by muhammadaliabad » Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:43 am

Hello Gurus & Forum Members,

I have applied for Tier-1 Entrepreneur visa switching from PSW (50K).

I have got my visa last week and still 50K funds in my personal UK bank account.

As you know that there is a requirement to invest 50K in your business once we get our visa. I have some question regarding this investment.

1. Do I have to invest 50K together from Personal to Business Account? Or can I invest partially like 20K every year from Personal to business account?

2. What is the best way to invest money in business account? Should I go for Director Loan or via share capital?

Can you please provide feedback on this matter, just to keep in mind that I am asking this because I want to go for extension after three years. Therefore I do not want to make any mistake in doing investment.

Regards,

Muhammad

mrshah
Newly Registered

Re: 50K Investment in Business After Visa

Post by mrshah » Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:27 pm

Muhammad I am in the same boat. DId you get answer on your query if so please share to benefit others.

Regards

helpingperson
BANNED

Post by helpingperson » Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:38 pm

Hi

1-You can invest as you like and as per your business requirements. Home Office does not have any investment plan. All money should be investment in 3years.

2-Depends, you better ask this from your accountant. As a general advice, director loan option will be easiest for most.

You can pm me your number to discuss further on these.

samaygrg

Post by samaygrg » Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:26 pm

helpingperson wrote:Hi

1-You can invest as you like and as per your business requirements. Home Office does not have any investment plan. All money should be investment in 3years.

2-Depends, you better ask this from your accountant. As a general advice, director loan option will be easiest for most.

You can pm me your number to discuss further on these.

100% agreed with Helpingperson's reply.