ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

The Decision of Entrepreneur Hearing (Judge Allowed Appeal)

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:10 pm

Hi sad.1 thanks for the reply well wht can I say its all luck ..... So if u not happy wit ur solicitor why dnt u luk for sum1 else? ..... I had loads of previous bad experiences wit the solicitors not immigration related but in general so lost trust abit ....... Well I m shopping around n try to find a good one so let c .... Anyway gud luck wit ur appeal.

Regards
sad.1 wrote:Hi rehan01 I am sorry for that I think you are the most experienced person in here to be honest I do have a lawyer but really I am not happy with his services I can give you his details but when I not happy then how can I suggest some one for it but if you will need it let me know.

quote="rehan01"]Sad.1 I got refusal too have a luk at reason I got refusal just ridiculos .... Also which law firm u r using for appeal if u dnt mind plz pm me the solicitors details as I m looking for 1 for my case.

Regards

sad.1 wrote:hi ZFDAR so much congratulation to getting your appeal approved........my question is to u, did you actually reply the UKBA lawyer that what interest has been decided that you are going to give you sponsor? how does he is going to provide you money and for how long u been planning it and business plan?
i have the same issue on refusal and i would like to take my sponsor with me in court so i want to prepare my self for such kind of questions. and you said that judge avoided those questions which was not related which question were those? did you mean these questions like how u ll get the money or business plan ? does judge avoided these questions?
looking forward from you.
ZFDar wrote:
toby23 wrote:Hi Zfdar

Congrats! does it mean that visa is granted! i mean did you receive the approval letter as well.
I received decision letter from tribunal... Now UKBA will send my passport and other documents to my lawyer and hopefully biometric card will be there too.
[/quote]

sad.1

Post by sad.1 » Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:38 am

Reham01 he actually applied my case and he make my file so I wasn't having enough time to change him so i let him lodged the appeal for me and till then I am waiting for my hearing date.

quote="rehan01"]Hi sad.1 thanks for the reply well wht can I say its all luck ..... So if u not happy wit ur solicitor why dnt u luk for sum1 else? ..... I had loads of previous bad experiences wit the solicitors not immigration related but in general so lost trust abit ....... Well I m shopping around n try to find a good one so let c .... Anyway gud luck wit ur appeal.

Regards
sad.1 wrote:Hi rehan01 I am sorry for that I think you are the most experienced person in here to be honest I do have a lawyer but really I am not happy with his services I can give you his details but when I not happy then how can I suggest some one for it but if you will need it let me know.

quote="rehan01"]Sad.1 I got refusal too have a luk at reason I got refusal just ridiculos .... Also which law firm u r using for appeal if u dnt mind plz pm me the solicitors details as I m looking for 1 for my case.

Regards

sad.1 wrote:hi ZFDAR so much congratulation to getting your appeal approved........my question is to u, did you actually reply the UKBA lawyer that what interest has been decided that you are going to give you sponsor? how does he is going to provide you money and for how long u been planning it and business plan?
i have the same issue on refusal and i would like to take my sponsor with me in court so i want to prepare my self for such kind of questions. and you said that judge avoided those questions which was not related which question were those? did you mean these questions like how u ll get the money or business plan ? does judge avoided these questions?
looking forward from you.
ZFDar wrote:
toby23 wrote:Hi Zfdar

Congrats! does it mean that visa is granted! i mean did you receive the approval letter as well.
I received decision letter from tribunal... Now UKBA will send my passport and other documents to my lawyer and hopefully biometric card will be there too.
[/quote][/quote]

smehmood
BANNED

Post by smehmood » Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:16 am

rehan01 wrote:hi ZFDAR,

I don't knw have you noticed or not As I got refusal on 26/06/2013 and looking for good lawyer kindly could you please share your experience or if possible provide me with solicitor firm you have used for your case.

regards
Hi

Sorry to hear about your refusal.

Its not straight forward application,you should have taken legal advise before u apply. any how Good Luck,

Regards
Shaukat

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:50 am

smehmood wrote: Hi

Its not straight forward application,you should have taken legal advise before u apply. any how Good Luck,

Regards
@smehmood

Hi, could u plz elaborate more what is not straight foraward in my case? And what sort of legal advice I should have taken?

I will appreciate ur comment, time and effort.

Regards

smehmood
BANNED

Post by smehmood » Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:51 am

rehan01 wrote:
smehmood wrote: Hi

Regards
@smehmood

Hi, could u plz elaborate more what is not straight foraward in my case? And what sort of legal advice I should have taken?

I will appreciate ur comment, time and effort.

Regards
Hi

Do,nt get me wrong, i am not saying that your application was not straight forward but the people dealing with it are not.

Anyhow i do,nt know your reason for refusal so i can,nt comment on this. but there is something thats why they refuse it. May be they are wrong, i do,nt know.

Regards
Shaukat

rizwan janjua

Post by rizwan janjua » Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:38 pm

well 1st of all congrats
as i have received my documents today another refusal after waiting 5 1/2 months
Applied as a team member 25k each in the UK bank
applied 22 Feb
bio 01 march
refused on 30 July letter received on 08 august 2012
reason for refusal letter not provided by the financial institution under paragraph 41 SD(a)(i)
as any bank in the UK not provided some one else name on the account to prove that.
as a declaration plus a letter form a lawyer is added as it mention on the ukba letter as well
i will appeal inshallah next week as i have 10 days for it
any suggestion or remarks will be appreciated

business genius

Post by business genius » Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:16 am

hi ZFDar
Did u heared anything from appeal implementation unit or not.what your lawyer says how long it will take.Did he asked for any fee for correspondence with appeal implementation unit.
My barrister was asking for further fee or close the file after appeal allowed.I am not interested to pay him more and now closing the file .So just to know how much time it will take.

Nomi1
Newly Registered

Re: The Decision of Entrepreneur Hearing (Judge Allowed Appe

Post by Nomi1 » Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:56 am

NEED URGENT HELP

To ZFDAR OR rehan01
Is there anyone who can guide ME for best solicitor?I am London based candidate so please please help me i am worried alot i have to lodge my appeal within three days so working to find a best recommended solicitor who can make sound ground for me in front of judge and who have experience of dealing with refusal cases of Tier 1 enterpreneur visa

prem_singh123
Mood:
India

Post by prem_singh123 » Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:07 pm

Sorry to hear that, what is your refusal points,
Thanks

Nomi1 wrote:NEED URGENT HELP

To ZFDAR OR rehan01
Is there anyone who can guide ME for best solicitor?I am London based candidate so please please help me i am worried alot i have to lodge my appeal within three days so working to find a best recommended solicitor who can make sound ground for me in front of judge and who have experience of dealing with refusal cases of Tier 1 enterpreneur visa

Nomi1
Newly Registered

Post by Nomi1 » Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:27 pm

Need urgent Help
Tier 1 enterprenur visa is refused on 8April 2014
Reasons
1-Ukba is asking for proof of funds as in interview it has been mentioned that this 25K is personal saving
2-Business plan is copied fom website
3-Contract address is changed before three months of application
4-No relevent experiance
I am London based candidate please guide me to find a perfect solicitor who can fight for me on these objections? I have to lodge appeal before 18April 2014 so kindly guide me urgently

Regards

lexo
Newly Registered

Post by lexo » Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:59 pm

Hello ZFDar,
Congrats on your appeal. Hopefully your documents and Brp will follow shortly.

Lexo

kamiajmal
Newly Registered

Post by kamiajmal » Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:56 pm

I ALSO GOT REFUSAL AND NO APPEAL RIGHT. COULD YOU PLEASE TELL ME WHAT I DO??