ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bank Draft query .... urgent

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

pasoon
Newly Registered

Bank Draft query .... urgent

Post by pasoon » Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:13 pm

Dear Members/Moderators:

I got my application back as invalid. I am sending fresh application on monday. I want to pay by bank draft this time. My question is:

1. Do I have to make four bank drafts as I got three dependents or one bank draft of £4372 ?

2. Bank Draft should be payable to Home Office or UKBA ?

Regards !

ishfaqsangra
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Re: Bank Draft query .... urgent

Post by ishfaqsangra » Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:57 pm

One bank draft should be fine and and write details on each applicant's form .(Bank draft will have cheque number and account number of Bank who has given draft)

It should be payable to "Home Office" its clearly written

You must send all of forms in one envelope.
Wait for some other opinion.

I paid through draft payable to "Home office"

pasoon
Newly Registered

Post by pasoon » Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:28 pm

Thanks Ishfaq for your response.
I have asked people who applied before and they said one bank draft.
But i am not sure if there is any new rule after 6th April ?
I am gonna sending application tomorrow, so anyone know if there is any changes or still one bank draft is enough ?

lexo
Newly Registered

Post by lexo » Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:12 pm

Just like its been said one bank draft is ok for both the main applicant and his dependants. That was exactly my situation.
I applied in Feb HO returned the application as invalid, their letter stated they could not access the application fees which was their fault because the money was in the account. I promptly applied again using one bank draft for every one (Household).
It was not treated at all I perceived because the case worker believed that was the first time I applied.
All the same refused with silly reason and without right of appeal.
Followed right processes, my appeal was allowed in March and now waiting for documents and Brp.

Don't worry about all this, yours will not be the same. Just sharing my experience.

Best of Luck

pasoon
Newly Registered

Post by pasoon » Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:11 pm

I spoken with Natwest this morning and they said money would be go through. But still I wouldn't want to take risk. I got four seperate Bank Drafts. I hope it would work.