ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

I Got My Visa Thank you Everyone

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Vidit
Newly Registered

I Got My Visa Thank you Everyone

Post by Vidit » Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:37 am

To all new members and applicants who are going to apply soon please refer to this forum more than your solicitor. I am silent member but I have learnt al lot from the live cases of the experienced members in this forum. I will give all credit of my successful application to this forum rather than my solicitor as members in this forum will actually help to solve your problems and queries. Solicitor are just hungry for money they wont do any extra work for your application its up to you rather than relying your application on unknown person (solicitor) make an extra effort by reading all the post in this forum because this forum will give you all the answer of your problems and queries. To be honest with you guys if I would have just relied on my solicitor then I would have to defo go for the appeal and solicitor would have got chance to make some extra money from me. Please use solicitor but more importantly use this forum and read all the post rather than asking same questions again and again.

I am putting my visa timeline, please if you have any question I would be more than happy to answer:

Applied:27 Feb 2014

Application Received Letter: 3 March 2014

Biometrics Letter issued : 4 March 2014 (I missed my biometrics because of my mate as he forgot to give me letter, so I called them asked for another letter on 27 March and told them I never received a letter)

New Biometric Letter Issued on : 28 March 2014

Biometric Letter received on: 29 March

Biometric given on : 31 March

Approval Letter, Documents and Passport: 10 April 2014.

waiting for biometric card

Business: Management Consultancy

I have used the documents same as successful application has used in this forum except register body and email of clients although I have shown the genuine transaction of the clients in my business account.

Business plan with market research and financial projection. For market research please read some articles.

2 contract used all on the company letter head

50000: Half showed in UK and half in India but statement issued on same date

other document : advertising , insurance, ukti etc

I had no interview personal or telephonic got visa in just 10 days after biometric.

I am sure old member and new member if you do all your paper work by yourself and take some help of solicitor or friend who has already got the visa there are very minimum chance of getting rejection as this is point based visa and they cant give you rejections on silly reasons and if they do then you can Win your case in appeal.

I am sorry if i over-said or any of the member is offended.

Member with existing application or New Member please feel free to ask question, I will try to answer it and if not then our senior gurus defo will have answer to your problem.

Thank you once again everyone.

samaygrg

Re: I Got My Visa Thank you Everyone

Post by samaygrg » Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:29 pm

congratulations.

lexo
Newly Registered

Post by lexo » Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:40 pm

Congrats.......

vibez_well