ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal allowed but HO appeal against the decison.

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

sad.1

Re: Appeal allowed but HO appeal against the decison.

Post by sad.1 » Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:25 pm

i have called them and i havent even received the letter from tribunal that they have challenged it.....and nothing heard from tribunal about case been accepted or not.

hayya786

Post by hayya786 » Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:27 am

Hi guys I wanted to ask as am in the same boat now my appeal was allowed and again
challenged in upper tribunal by HO. I want to know about berrister fees they already charged me 1500 pounds for first tribunal and will be taking more money for upper tribunal and how much it shud be
as they already knw the case, will it be just berister fee or solicitor.

As for first tribunal I have given my case to solicitor he has sent a berristr for me in court and charged
me that amount and how much it shud be this time please let me know thanks

freedom2014
Newly Registered

Post by freedom2014 » Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:14 am

hi guys

is it possible to know what terms you guys have been rejected and how are you presenting your case ? does anybody know any good barristers ?
also has anbody requested for their passports during this whole timeperiod saying we neeed the pasoprt to conduct transactions and run the business? and have you all got your degree certificates back from HO during this appeal process?
having sleepless nights
will be of great help thanks
cheers

kash333
Newly Registered

Post by kash333 » Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:13 pm

Guys,

All of you who have had attended their hearing, Please kindly update your exeprience and the kind and the list of questions as being asked by the judge and the HO Presenting Officer.

It will help all of those who are due to attend their hearing in the near future.

Please follow the link to comment as follows,

http://www.immigrationboards.com/uk-tie ... 61379.html

Many thanks and regards,

Shah05

Post by Shah05 » Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:52 pm

Hello sad.1, we wish you a very good luck for ur hearing as its probably near by. Give ur best and also don't forget to share the experience.

sad.1

Post by sad.1 » Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:30 pm

shah05 what happened about your appeal challenge its been long time u havent heard anything yet??? well i have done my hearing today......and jusdge gave the decision on the spot.
but i ll keep tht secret untill i receive the letter. let the suspense take over :roll:
Shah05 wrote:Hello sad.1, we wish you a very good luck for ur hearing as its probably near by. Give ur best and also don't forget to share the experience.

Shah05

Post by Shah05 » Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:43 pm

That's great. I m getting good feelings about ir decision. Well in my case still waiting for the decision if they will be allowed for UT or not. It's been more than 6 weeks now.

sad.1

Post by sad.1 » Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:50 pm

shah05 u know when u go to UT normally judge tells you the decision straight away. so today judge just gave the decision after 50 min battle and my barrister did well.
Shah05 wrote:That's great. I m getting good feelings about ir decision. Well in my case still waiting for the decision if they will be allowed for UT or not. It's been more than 6 weeks now.

Shah05

Post by Shah05 » Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:55 pm

I didn't know that, the judge straight away tell the decision. Great to know. But in my case things are getting delayed. Foebu atlast u r sorted.

sad.1

Post by sad.1 » Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:59 pm

yes brother she just gave the determination straight away........nw i am hoping for positive things in my life insha Allah.
Shah05 wrote:I didn't know that, the judge straight away tell the decision. Great to know. But in my case things are getting delayed. Foebu atlast u r sorted.

KingNothing
United States of America

Post by KingNothing » Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:24 pm

Sad1 Happy to hear that... Shah I hope good news on your case as well... In my case, after HO permission was denied there was no further news from HO and I called FTT Court but they said there is still no update and they have not lodged any more challenge... so I am joining the rest of others whom have got unclear status... Pending mode since dec 2012...

sintiaatm

Post by sintiaatm » Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:21 am

Its 9 weeks that HO appeal against the FTT decision and still pending...
MP write to tribunal 2 weeks ago and they answered the judge is reviewing your case but she/he doesnt take any decision yet and you have to wait. Then I called them yesterday and they said that your case is with judge team since 1 April!!!
What it means? Why judge team? Do you have any idea?

Shah05

Post by Shah05 » Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:57 pm

Same here. Taking too long...

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:17 am

@ sintiaatm, have you receive any information whatsoever from tribunal if HO permission to appeal to UT was allowed or dismissed.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

Shah05

Post by Shah05 » Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:52 am

@olasunkanmi, we both are waiting for the decision. FTT our appeal has been granted but HO have challenged our decision and since February middle we have received letter that HO want to challange decision. Since than no news no letters.

I have called to tribunal to know the update but they said decision hasnt been made by judge.

sintiaatm

Post by sintiaatm » Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:13 pm

@olasunkanmi No. I havent receive any information if appeal was allowed or not. We called tribunall but they said the judge hasnt make any decision. Ho challenged on 7th feb and no any news after that.

Shah05

Post by Shah05 » Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:38 pm

ok, I have received a letter today, HO have been granted permission to go to UTT, In this letter they haven't mention about the date, so i assume I shall receive a letter for the date soon. Now will wait and try my best.

sintiaatm

Post by sintiaatm » Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:20 pm

@shah05 i hope the best for you. Inshallah youll be successful

Shah05

Post by Shah05 » Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:28 pm

lets hope for the best

sad.1

Post by sad.1 » Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:55 am

hi shah05 you will be fine in sha Allah........everything happens for good and in this case Allah is always with you. what was your refusal points? as my UT appeal was allowed and HOME OFFICER was dismissed.....now i m waiting for my visa in sha Allah.
i just dont know what are the new rules and changes bcoz i did heard they have tightened it a lot.

Shah05

Post by Shah05 » Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:23 am

Hello sad.1, my refusal points were insufficient marketing material, I did put the website but only 2 pages, there was not any page printed out that explains the nature of service, though it was there on website. and second was solicitor didnt put Degree certificate, Considering PSW has been granted on same so no need. Judge allowed saying that all the documents have been provided it was just a matter of looking up the website, also said psw time i had provided degree certificate.

But here they challenged saying that judge is not allowed to consider new documents. So fighting on same. What exactly happned in your case? did they allowed the new documents?

And yes finally congratulations, at the end your battle is over. I am happy for you.

Keep posting.

Regards

sad.1

Post by sad.1 » Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:57 pm

hi shah05 in my case what exactly happened that judge came in the court room and straight away ordering to the home office rep that she is agreed with previous judge decision on 3 points and shes not going to discuss them anymore................. but one point was bank letter which didnt mentioned my name she will discuss only that point thats all ...........................and my barrister took about 50 minutes to make her understand that this requirement was not for me................................... so finally she agreed and straight away gave the determination and said to home office rep do u have anything to say he said nothing at all and case closed.

sintiaatm

Post by sintiaatm » Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:06 pm

Sad.1 congratulations.thanks GOD finaly you win.
Dear friends, I got letter today. HO have been granted permission, but they dont mentioned date of UT hearing.

Mrs.P

Post by Mrs.P » Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:39 am

Hi guys,

Congratulations to Sad1, can those of you who received the letter that home office has been granted permission to appeal to upper tribunal, please tell me how long it took from the day they received the notice. My notice was on the 18/03/14. Many thanks.

Shah05

Post by Shah05 » Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:51 am

Hello mrs p, actually we all are here whose appeal was granted at the first place and then HO challenged the to UTT, now all the cases are different if you will go through this post from 1st page u will come to know. Personally in my case my appeal was challenged on 12th February, and I have recieved a letter of permission granted last week 16th April. Still no date of hearing. But some of our friends from this post have finished hearing as well. I will just suggest u to go through these 4 pages and u will have exact idea.

So in ur case u have recieved the letter saying the permission granted and u haven't heard for date right?

We'll keep posting here so we can discuss.

Good luck.