ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Student Visa to Entrepreneur Visa

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

mkb
Newly Registered

Student Visa to Entrepreneur Visa

Post by mkb » Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:21 pm

hi all, dears i did MBA from Australia and now want to apply for UK Entrepreneur visa & I already did online assessment which shows that I am eligible but my question is that:

Is it possible that for now I go to UK on student visa and than change my visa from Student Visa to Entrepreneur? Cox i believe that getting student visa is easy to get.

Please Please Please reply guys....

Thanks

entrepreneur123

Re: Student Visa to Entrepreneur Visa

Post by entrepreneur123 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:02 pm

you cannot switch from student visa to Entrepreneur visa from within UK, unless FSC approved venture capital firm supponsor you for £50,000. which is not easy in practice.

mkb wrote:hi all, dears i did MBA from Australia and now want to apply for UK Entrepreneur visa & I already did online assessment which shows that I am eligible but my question is that:

Is it possible that for now I go to UK on student visa and than change my visa from Student Visa to Entrepreneur? Cox i believe that getting student visa is easy to get.

Please Please Please reply guys....

Thanks

Khanzzz
Newly Registered

Post by Khanzzz » Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:43 pm

entrepreneur123@ if tier 4 student show 50k in his personal account within uk, than?

entrepreneur123

Post by entrepreneur123 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:33 pm

even if a student show 200k, he cannot apply within uk
Khanzzz wrote:entrepreneur123@ if tier 4 student show 50k in his personal account within uk, than?

mkb
Newly Registered

Post by mkb » Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:41 pm

[quote="entrepreneur123"]you cannot switch from student visa to Entrepreneur visa from within UK, unless FSC approved venture capital firm supponsor you for £50,000. which is not easy in practice.

Dear that's what i want to ask that still its not possible if I have 50K in my personal account and also have enough points to get entrepreneur visa while on student visa in UK....?????

mkb
Newly Registered

Post by mkb » Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:47 pm

[quote="entrepreneur123"]even if a student show 200k, he cannot apply within uk

Ok fine, but can a student apply for entrepreneur visa after completing studies..?

And what is FSC approved venture capital firms...?

VentureCapital Route

Post by VentureCapital Route » Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:57 pm

mkb wrote:
entrepreneur123 wrote:even if a student show 200k, he cannot apply within uk

Ok fine, but can a student apply for entrepreneur visa after completing studies..?

And what is FSC approved venture capital firms...?
PM me for details. I can help you with the VC route.