ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

help with solicitor issue please

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

maximo
Mood:

help with solicitor issue please

Post by maximo » Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:43 am

What to do went solicitors do not respond to you call an email? dont updapte you at all about you case? my case is complex like too many immigration case, I been with my solicitor now more 7 month and she was suppose to help me put fresh application about my asylum case, I have give her all evidence she asked me for before submitted fresh claim but since is a silence. I think myself that my case is more strong now with the evidence I gave to her and that is what she asked for. pls guys what to do now , im in limbo, barely have something to support myself, she keeping me in limbo. please guys share u experience and advise.
many thank in advance

Amber
Mood:

Re: help with solicitor issue please

Post by Amber » Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:17 am

Make a complaint to her line manager.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

naz107
Newly Registered

Post by naz107 » Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:34 am

Send a letter of formal complaint outlining all the times you have contacted but not had a response. Also put on the letter that should they not respond then the complaint will be escalated to the Legal Ombudsman.

That should hopefully sort things out.

magga1
Newly Registered

Post by magga1 » Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:24 am

You should contact the Legal Ombudsman yourself, they will advise you to log a complaint with the complaints manager of the law firm you are in dispute with. They will give you a template on the general structure of the complain.

maximo
Mood:

Post by maximo » Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:10 pm

thank all for you reply, I will first complain to her line manager and them let you know guys what happen. once again thank for you reply