ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Question, need help, thanks a lot!!

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

anaisliu
Newly Registered

Question, need help, thanks a lot!!

Post by anaisliu » Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:58 am

Hi

I have a Tier 4 student visa until 2016, and I submitted a Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa 2 months ago with 3rd party funding (I am able to apply within UK), now I changed my mind and wish to withdraw the application, will my Tier 4 visa be returned and valid after I withdraw the application? (No decision been made and still waiting for interview time)

entrepreneur123

Re: Question, need help, thanks a lot!!

Post by entrepreneur123 » Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:15 am

I think it should be, even in wrost case of refusal they will give your current visa back. But as Tier 4 student i am 100% sure you cannot apply within uk except in case VC.

anaisliu wrote:Hi

I have a Tier 4 student visa until 2016, and I submitted a Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa 2 months ago with 3rd party funding (I am able to apply within UK), now I changed my mind and wish to withdraw the application, will my Tier 4 visa be returned and valid after I withdraw the application? (No decision been made and still waiting for interview time)

anaisliu
Newly Registered

Post by anaisliu » Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:17 am

entrepreneur123 wrote:I think it should be, even in wrost case of refusal they will give your current visa back. But as Tier 4 student i am 100% sure you cannot apply within uk except in case VC.

Thank you so much, I used VC, yes.

Now I just want my current visa back. Should I just fill the online form and wait for it? any idea how long its take?

entrepreneur123

Post by entrepreneur123 » Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:19 am

hmm not sure about withdrawing application, wait for others. Also i hope you have not submitted any proof of director or selfemployment, as this can curtail your student leave as you cannot setup business on student visa.
anaisliu wrote:
entrepreneur123 wrote:I think it should be, even in wrost case of refusal they will give your current visa back. But as Tier 4 student i am 100% sure you cannot apply within uk except in case VC.

Thank you so much, I used VC, yes.

Now I just want my current visa back. Should I just fill the online form and wait for it? any idea how long its take?

anaisliu
Newly Registered

Post by anaisliu » Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:23 am

I sent a company certificate from company house as i am the director, which is a requirement for the visa, but not actually run the business. is student allowed register business as a director?

but no self-employment proof.

entrepreneur123

Post by entrepreneur123 » Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:35 am

bro you cannot be director of company on student visa. Again i am not expert so wait for other reply.

anaisliu wrote:I sent a company certificate from company house as i am the director, which is a requirement for the visa, but not actually run the business. is student allowed register business as a director?

sindhoo

Post by sindhoo » Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:47 am

@entrepreneur123

I agree with you , you cannot register your self as a director of the company on Tier 4 (student) and Tier 2 visa as they will straightaway put rejection that you have violated your visa conditions. I think so it was best to show your interest in business through your past experience , Business Plan etc. and register later on after getting visa.

You might get away with this if the caseworker will not notice it but it is unlikely to happen.

Other can comment in as well , as more opinions are better. And I have seen some solicitors giving out wrong information to register as a director or self-employer on Tier 4 and Tier 2 which I think is wrong.

anaisliu
Newly Registered

Post by anaisliu » Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:12 pm

Thanks for reply and for my case, if I withdraw my application, what would think about the outcome?

I got a call for interview and they canceled it and waiting for a new interview time, which means they will defiantly not making decision about my application.
sindhoo wrote:@entrepreneur123

I agree with you , you cannot register your self as a director of the company on Tier 4 (student) and Tier 2 visa as they will straightaway put rejection that you have violated your visa conditions. I think so it was best to show your interest in business through your past experience , Business Plan etc. and register later on after getting visa.

You might get away with this if the caseworker will not notice it but it is unlikely to happen.

Other can comment in as well , as more opinions are better. And I have seen some solicitors giving out wrong information to register as a director or self-employer on Tier 4 and Tier 2 which I think is wrong.

sindhoo

Post by sindhoo » Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:28 pm

I am not sure but let us wait for others replays .

entrepreneur123

Post by entrepreneur123 » Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:04 pm

i would say just with draw ur application as soon as possible. as they noticed it then they can easily cancel ur current student visa

anaisliu wrote:Thanks for reply and for my case, if I withdraw my application, what would think about the outcome?

I got a call for interview and they canceled it and waiting for a new interview time, which means they will defiantly not making decision about my application.
sindhoo wrote:@entrepreneur123

adilzia
Member of Standing

Post by adilzia » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:51 am

anaisliu wrote:I sent a company certificate from company house as i am the director, which is a requirement for the visa, but not actually run the business. is student allowed register business as a director?

I wish they just send ur documents and BRP back .
If registration with HMRC as a director is not allowed while you r student.(i think so its not allowed)
Then might be they serve u removal notice at the day of interview.And you will b liable to detain from that day.Coz u breached your visa conditions.

lets see

And wait for other replies.

msohailsarwar1
Mood:

Post by msohailsarwar1 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:30 am

After reading all posts my knowledge is also that you cannot register company on tier 4. If you withdraw your application I think they will send you your documents back. Also if your visa is refused your student visa still remain with you.

The only problem is company registration , I think they will not go deep on company matter but it depends on interviewer. But you don't nee to be worry. A lot if things happens in visas than go for appeal and thing like that