ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Re-application

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Afzeee
Newly Registered

Re-application

Post by Afzeee » Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:30 pm

Hi,

Can anyone tell me if I can re-apply for Entrepreneur visa within 28 days after withdrawal?

I am in the UK, switching from PSW to Entrepreneur. I withdrew my application in March and is still within 28 days and want to re-apply for the same category but I am unsure if I can do that.

Till yet I have got mixed response.

Thanks

Sense123
Newly Registered

Re: Re-application

Post by Sense123 » Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:32 pm

Yes you can apply again if you wish to as there is no condition that you can not apply because if you previously withdraw your application you can explain them if they ask that bymistake my maintenance funds were not up to date and I sent my application before my 90 days funds maintained so this was the reason I withdraw my previous application so I am sending you again with no mistake... Hope it work but you can consult someone who can give you legal advice as I am not legal advisor, I just share my opinion. Thanks

cpmlkhan
Member of Standing

Re: Re-application

Post by cpmlkhan » Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:56 am

Afzeee wrote:Hi,

Can anyone tell me if I can re-apply for Entrepreneur visa within 28 days after withdrawal?

I am in the UK, switching from PSW to Entrepreneur. I withdrew my application in March and is still within 28 days and want to re-apply for the same category but I am unsure if I can do that.

Till yet I have got mixed response.

Thanks
Hello Afzee,

certainly you can apply within 28 days. As sense mentioned above just make a covering letter that why you withdrew your application and make sure this time they will check your file in detail. So done your documentation professionally. Specially look into your BP & advertisement material. We have done 2 reapplied cases & visa granted. So its all depends how good you prepare your documents.
BEST OF LUCK.