ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How to fnd out that they have got our EU1 application

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Sunshine86
Mood:
India

Re: How to fnd out that they have got our EU1 application

Post by Sunshine86 » Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:57 am

Mystica09 wrote:Hi Sunshine,

Congrats!
I went to GNIB office in Dublin2 with my husband. We arrived there around 730am and we got a no.30 ticket. Around 8am theres already a long que just for getting a number. Then 9am they stopped giving numbers, as they said they already reached the limit. At 1030am we are done.
So as CalvinKlein said go there before 7am, so around 9-930am you will have your card. :)

Thank you Calvin and Mystica09, I now have a Stamp 4 card and the Multiple Irish Entry visa. We got there at 7:30 am and were served by 9:30am for the Stamp 4. It was a long queue as you had hinted but then, dont know what came to their mind, they asked all the students to sit down and wait till 9:00 am before they can be served. So we were lucky and just got to the front of the queue which was super as my husband had to return to work by 10:00 and he did. Worked out just fine.

I hope all is well with you and your family, Mystica09. Just waiting for the Residence card now, after I supply them the docs they have requested for.

When is your decision due by? Mine is on 26th August.

Best Wishes

Mystica09
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by Mystica09 » Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:19 pm

Hi Sunshine,

Mine is due August 12
I already submitted the documents they asked for.
So waiting again. :)

Sunshine86
Mood:
India

Post by Sunshine86 » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:22 am

Mystica09 wrote:Hi Sunshine,

Mine is due August 12
I already submitted the documents they asked for.
So waiting again. :)

Hi Mystica

Thats kool. Well keep in touch and let just update each other with the mutual progress.

Take care

Mystica09
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by Mystica09 » Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:46 pm

Hi Sunshine,

I have sent them the other documents that they asked for last week. And received them back yesterday. Just need to wait till the temporary visa runs out i guess.
How did you get a multiple entry visa?