ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 Appeal Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

RanaJee
Newly Registered

Re: EEA2 Appeal Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Post by RanaJee » Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:11 am

HI,
I am very happy
@I've got visa after winning appeal back in january 2014@
This forum is so helpful. I want to thank everyone who helped or gave reply to my silly questions. This visa process groomed me a lot. "Now i know how to wait patiencely without saying anything".

From the start of application to now is almost 3 years. Never loose hope.

Advice: "Always hire a very good barrister". It will pay you off. I did mistake before by hiring unexperience barrister.

Thnaks again to everyone in this forum....

Ikonkar
India

Post by Ikonkar » Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:00 am

NewJD3 wrote:
Ikonkar wrote:Hi Guys,

I'm in bit of dilemma . Please help.

We applied for EEA2 got refused, sent reconsideration. And today we received a letter saying please forward us your passport.

I know it's bit vague question but can someone please advise what will be the outcome? I understand if UKBA doesn't have the passports with them they normally issue the residence card on the A4 sheet. But this is surprising case worker demanding passport again.

Please can you let me know if someone had this kind of scenario before??

Appreciate your help guys.

Thanks

Never worry, It gona. They want to issue you Residence card.

Question: How did you send a reconsideration request? You wrote a letter and send back documents?
What was the refual reason?
Thanks bud, insufficient proof of dependency, so I wrote them a letter and sent them few more documents along with the reconsideration. I wrote the reconsideration to the same caseworker who refused the application.

on 2nd April they sent me a letter to re-send the passport? so bit confused at the moment, if they reconsidered the decision they could have sent the residence card on A4 sheet? so that's why bit worried.

Thanks
GOD BLESS
Ikonkar

uk2005

Post by uk2005 » Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:18 pm

Ikonkar wrote:
NewJD3 wrote:
Ikonkar wrote:Hi Guys,

I'm in bit of dilemma . Please help.

We applied for EEA2 got refused, sent reconsideration. And today we received a letter saying please forward us your passport.

I know it's bit vague question but can someone please advise what will be the outcome? I understand if UKBA doesn't have the passports with them they normally issue the residence card on the A4 sheet. But this is surprising case worker demanding passport again.

Please can you let me know if someone had this kind of scenario before??

Appreciate your help guys.

Thanks

Never worry, It gona. They want to issue you Residence card.

Question: How did you send a reconsideration request? You wrote a letter and send back documents?
What was the refual reason?
Thanks bud, insufficient proof of dependency, so I wrote them a letter and sent them few more documents along with the reconsideration. I wrote the reconsideration to the same caseworker who refused the application.

on 2nd April they sent me a letter to re-send the passport? so bit confused at the moment, if they reconsidered the decision they could have sent the residence card on A4 sheet? so that's why bit worried.

Thanks
they have chek pasport before issue rc.
how lang they got back after reconsider latter you
send?
BC 7/5/2015(NCS)
HO received 8/5/2015
Biometric done 1/6/2015
Appoval 31/10/2015
Ceremony 03/11/2015
Never give up hope!

Ikonkar
India

Post by Ikonkar » Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:35 pm

Refused: 19th March
Reconsideration Sent: 24th March
Passport Request by UKBA: 2nd April - The letter says like this " in order for this department to recosider your application, please forward us your original passport" and the below is case worker name and address - who initially refused the application.
Passport sent: 05th April

Now eagerly waiting, again I'm well confused and nerves kicking in. The only this which is bothering me is if UKBA did decide to reconsider my application they could have issued the residence card of A4 sheet? why asking for passport again if they've seen it already? - does UKBA wants to retain the passport?

I know no one can definitely answer but I've never seen this scenario before? unless someone can please help me where UKBA requested the passport again either to refuse or to issue the residence card?

anybody happen to know??
GOD BLESS
Ikonkar

first2013

Post by first2013 » Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:01 pm

vuote="RanaJee"]HI,
I am very happy
This forum is so helpful. I want to thank everyone who helped or gave reply to my silly questions. This visa process groomed me a lot. "Now i know how to wait patiencely without saying anything".

Advice: "Always hire a very good barrister". It will pay you off. I did mistake before by hiring unexperience barrister.

@ranajee am very happy for you now u can think of other things to do for ur life, if u dot mind pls can u share the date they issue it and the date u resive it because am stil wait as well thanks
Journey of thousands of miles begins with a single step

teetee4Z

Post by teetee4Z » Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:51 pm

RanaJee wrote:HI,
I am very happy

Thnaks again to everyone in this forum....
Congrats Ranajee, really happy for you.

Mikkybukky
Newly Registered

Post by Mikkybukky » Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:43 pm

Hello Everyone,

On 1st of April, I called the court and found out my Appeal was allowed and the determination was sent on the 27/02/14 . I didn't received the determination because I have changed my address and my solicitor claimed he has not received anything yet. Do I need to ask the court to send me another one ? also I have my passport with me . Do I need to send my passport to HO or wait for HO to contact me? I have also closed the account I used to pay for the appeal . How do you reckon the fees will be refunded? Thanks in advance.

EEA2APPLICANT

Post by EEA2APPLICANT » Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:01 pm

@ Ranajee, congatz.... my appeal was allowed in the beginning of january, still nothing :cry:
“There is a light at the end of every tunnel. Some tunnels just happen to be longer than others.”

appealwaiting
Newly Registered

Post by appealwaiting » Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:28 am

EEA2APPLICANT wrote:@ Ranajee, congatz.... my appeal was allowed in the beginning of january, still nothing :cry:

HI . I am also in the same situation as you are .. i won appeal back in January and still waiting for any outcome by the HO

I have very interesting situation as when i called in march last time on 0151 number i was told that they waiting for some security checks and it listed in their system to make desion on 4th april.... when i rang today they had no update on my case (they says still under process) most surprisingly they not have any record that i won my appeal and they says they will look into this matter and i have to ring them in 2 weeks time...........but this time i rang on 0300 number ..anyway hoping that there must be something going on .......but still not understand why the said different when i rang back in march....

uk2005

Post by uk2005 » Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:49 pm

my application got refuse 25/2/2014 appeal on 7/3/2014
i am gong to send reconsideration 12/4/2014
where should i send my reconsideration
my refuse latter adderess is

UK visas and immigration
permanent migration
po box 306
liverpool
L20QN

which is different i send eea2 application

i m also sending latter to my case worker i have code & name
with all evidence which is full fill refusal condition...
is this the right adderess for reconsideration?
any advice wellcome..thnak you
BC 7/5/2015(NCS)
HO received 8/5/2015
Biometric done 1/6/2015
Appoval 31/10/2015
Ceremony 03/11/2015
Never give up hope!

first2013

Post by first2013 » Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:31 am

appealwaiting wrote:
EEA2APPLICANT wrote:@ Ranajee, congatz.... my appeal was allowed in the beginning of january, still nothing :cry:

HI . I am also in the same situation as you are .. i won appeal back in January and still waiting for any outcome by the HO

I have very interesting situation as when i called in march last time on 0151 number i was told that they waiting for some security checks and it listed in their system to make desion on 4th april.... when i rang today they had no update on my case (they says still under process) most surprisingly they not have any record that i won my appeal and they says they will look into this matter and i have to ring them in 2 weeks time...........but this time i rang on 0300 number ..anyway hoping that there must be something going on .......but still not understand why the said different when i rang back in march....

@appealwaitin, hi I am stil waiting as u guys I don't know why they are taking so much time to issue the RC after appeal allowed, but I have ask my MP to send them a letter, let hope we all will receive our RC soon,

appealwaiting
Newly Registered

Post by appealwaiting » Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:59 pm

first2013 wrote:
appealwaiting wrote:

@appealwaitin, hi I am stil waiting as u guys I don't know why they are taking so much time to issue the RC after appeal allowed, but I have ask my MP to send them a letter, let hope we all will receive our RC soon,

yes sure... i will have to wait for another two weeks... but pleas let us know if it works to approach MP.. do you know anyome won appeal in nov or dec.. have they got any reply yet??

EEA2APPLICANT

Post by EEA2APPLICANT » Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:38 pm

My MP wrote a letter to them and now my lawyer has written a letter asking for my RC.lets see what happens.I won't call them anymore, I think its useless calling them.
“There is a light at the end of every tunnel. Some tunnels just happen to be longer than others.”

Efosa
Newly Registered

Post by Efosa » Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:00 am

My appeal was a written one. It was sent by fax on the 24th January 2014.

Sent 24/1/14

Requirement to pay fee: 29/1/14

Hearing Date: 12/03/14

Up till now, I have not received any information from the tribunal about the hearing. Please I would like to know how long it takes for a written appeal.

Many thanks

Efosa

RanaJee
Newly Registered

Post by RanaJee » Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:36 am

HI,
the best option avaiable is to contact with you local MP. HO is really slow and incompetent. HO plays with feelings of applicant. They will never tell you truth. I called them 3rd of april regarding my case progress and they said sorry we dont have enought information regarding your case & you need to wait couple of weeks. they beat about the bush. I contact with 20 march with MY mp as well. You will not believe stamp on my visa was 24 of march 2014.

All of you who are waiting after winning appeal should contact with your local MP. meantime keep calling them..

thanks

barin
Newly Registered

Post by barin » Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:28 pm

Can anyone give advise on how to go about eea2 paper appeal and the timeline please?

first2013

Post by first2013 » Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:23 pm

RanaJee wrote:HI,
the best option avaiable is to contact with you local MP. HO is really slow and incompetent. HO plays with feelings of applicant. They will never tell you truth. I called them 3rd of april regarding my case progress and they said sorry we dont have enought information regarding your case & you need to wait couple of weeks. they beat about the bush. I contact with 20 march with MY mp as well. You will not believe stamp on my visa was 24 of march 2014.

All of you who are waiting after winning appeal should contact with your local MP. meantime keep calling them..

thanks

@RanaJee, that mean Ur RC was already issues on 23rd March before you call HO on 3rd of april and they said them don't have any information in their system, that's really funny, I think they are jst so lazy and that cuse the delays.

appealwaiting
Newly Registered

Post by appealwaiting » Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:33 pm

@RanaJee can you please write your complete timelin here as well as you said you already have got RC after winning appeal.... can you please share which date you receive your documents back.. as you said your RC was issued in 24 March kindly share as you can thanks

jestew
Mood:
United States of America

Post by jestew » Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:53 pm

Pablito wrote:To all those who are still waiting to be issued with residence card hope your efforts and struggles will soon be fulfilled. My wife got her residence card today, so it really can take awhile. Goodluck to you / any by the by we are lucky my wife never got charged for it 55£ :-)
Awesome pablito... so glad that it worked out for you :)
09/05/14 EEA FP granted
26/08/14 EEA RP granted
23/08/19 SS Application submitted
24/09/19 Biometrics submitted
06/11/19: CoA
21/11/19: Email that Settled Status granted
22/11/19: BRC by courier

Ikonkar
India

Post by Ikonkar » Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:16 pm

Ikonkar wrote:Refused: 19th March
Passport Request by UKBA: 2nd April - The letter says like this " in order for this department to recosider your application, please forward us your original passport" and the below is case worker name and address - who initially refused the application.

Now eagerly waiting, again I'm well confused and nerves kicking in. The only this which is bothering me is if UKBA did decide to reconsider my application they could have issued the residence card of A4 sheet? why asking for passport again if they've seen it already? - does UKBA wants to retain the passport?

I know no one can definitely answer but I've never seen this scenario before? unless someone can please help me where UKBA requested the passport again either to refuse or to issue the residence card?

anybody happen to know??
Dear Forum Admin and all the moderators

Waheguru Ji ka Khalsa waheguru Ji ki Fateh!

I'm ever so grateful to this forum that it cannot express..... You all are doing the great job. And many thanks for this awesome forum.

I'm married to an eu national since 2011, I've got a beautiful baby boy and my wife is exercising her treaty rights by working full time.

My mum and dad came over on a tourist visa. Dad retired and mum has always been dependent on my dad. So we decided to apply for EEA2 as they don't have family back in India and all our relatives and friends are in Canada.

Timeline:
Applied EEA 2 : 14/01/2014
Received by UKBA : 15/01/2014
ack letter received from UKBA: 17/01/2014
COA received with right to work: 22/01/2014 dated 20/01/2014
Request for passports: 22/01/2014
Passports received: 28/01/2014
Additional documents sent: 28/01/2014
Again additional documents sent: 18/03/2014
RC refused: 19/03/2014
Refusal letter received: 22/03/2014
Reconderation letter sent: 24/03/2014 along with email and the documents to Solvit EU.
Appeal filed: 24/03/2014
28/04/2014: email from solvit that UKBA has withdrawn the original decision and new decision will be made in few weeks. I quickly faxed and email to tribunal to withdraw my appeal.
Letter received from UKBA : 05/04/2014 dated 02/04/2014- request for passports.
Passports sent: 08/04/2014
RC issued: 10/04/2014
Received: today 24/04/2014

I did not take any help from solicitors etc. I kept everyone on toes including my MP/ Solvit EU/ sent emails to UKBA regarding the refusal/ letters to HOME office near enough every day. Kept on calling them everyday etc etc. it's been a tough in fact really tough few months and I don't like to give up.

And here today as soon as I got back home from work. I saw passports delivered :))

So happy days for me. And for the people who are waiting my suggestion is do not give hope. If you are right and your heart is right then no one in this world can stop you achivieing anything. Just do not give up and most importantly remember the almighty :) .

If be more than happy to advise anything regarding my parents case.

With best wishes to everyone who's waiting and also to the ones who received there cards - God Bless

Waheguru Ji ka Khalsa waheguru Ji ki Fateh
GOD BLESS
Ikonkar

first2013

Post by first2013 » Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:04 pm

Ikonkar wrote:

anybody happen to know??

I'm ever so grateful to this forum that it cannot express..... You all are doing the great job. And many thanks for this awesome forum.

I'm married to an eu national since 2011, I've got a beautiful baby boy and my wife is exercising her treaty rights by working full time.

My mum and dad came over on a tourist visa. Dad retired and mum has always been dependent on my dad. So we decided to apply for EEA2 as they don't have family back in India and all our relatives and friends are in Canada.

Timeline:
Reconderation letter sent: 24/03/2014 along with email and the documents to Solvit EU.
28/04/2014: email from solvit that UKBA has withdrawn the original decision and new decision will be made in few weeks. I quickly faxed and email to tribunal to withdraw my appeal.

I did not take any help from solicitors etc. I kept everyone on toes including my MP/ Solvit EU/ sent emails to UKBA regarding the refusal/ letters to HOME office near enough every day. Kept on calling them everyday etc etc. it's been a tough in fact really tough few months and I don't like to give up.

And here today as soon as I got back home from work. I saw passports delivered :))

So happy days for me. And for the people who are waiting my suggestion is do not give hope. If you are right and your heart is right then no one in this world can stop you achivieing anything. Just do not give up and most importantly remember the almighty :) .

With best wishes to everyone who's waiting and also to the ones who received there cards - God Bless

Congratulations to you have a nice weekend.

happy1989
Newly Registered

Post by happy1989 » Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:56 pm

Ikonkar wrote:

anybody happen to know??

Timeline:

.. SAT SHRI AKAAL BHAJIIII.......... Thas very good that u got rc now............well i have made appeal aftr case refusel. see what gonna b happpn now

happy1989
Newly Registered

Post by happy1989 » Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:55 am

helloooo friends...
i want to know.. ma aplication for rc is refused in arch.. i gotrightto appeal.. may any friend suggest me that do i have still right to work even aftr refusel............ tel me plsssss

Ikonkar
India

Post by Ikonkar » Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:41 pm

happy1989 wrote:
Ikonkar wrote:

anybody happen to know??

Timeline:

.. SAT SHRI AKAAL BHAJIIII.......... Thas very good that u got rc now............well i have made appeal aftr case refusel. see what gonna b happpn now
Sat Shri Akaal bai -

Thanks and Good luck bud :)
GOD BLESS
Ikonkar

first2013

Post by first2013 » Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:39 pm

Helloooooooo everyone am very happy, I jst receive my ##RC now## after a year and six months, thank u the almighty god
Appeal Determination 30/01/2014
RC issued 09/04/2014
RC received 28/04/2014

I pray for everyone of u who are still waiting for thier RC after appeal allowed to receive it very soon,
Now I can plan my holiday