ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How to pay Fee difference

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

praveersrivastava
Newly Registered

How to pay Fee difference

Post by praveersrivastava » Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:55 pm

Dear All Members

I need your help on getting the answer for following :

I paid my in-person appointment fee a month ago and now the fee is increased by about £69. I tried calling UKBA but they are only taking calls for Citizenship questions. I tried checking it online (the UKBA website from where I got the appointment) but there is no details about this. I believe that I need to fill my card details in the Set(O) form and the difference of the fee can be taken on the day of appointment ? If not, please advise what to do ?

Thanks in advance,
Praves

smartkhan
Member of Standing

Re: How to pay Fee difference

Post by smartkhan » Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:41 am

This question has been answered many times in the forum. Did you try searching for it?

kpk1234

Post by kpk1234 » Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:25 pm

I am sure I read somewhere that you don' t have pay any difference as you already booked your appointment.

sagareva
BANNED

Post by sagareva » Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:39 pm

i booked on 27th march for 7th April, charged old fee online, never asked to pay anything extra on the day, although I expected to have to pay. so yeah i reckon the fee is fixed the moment you pay it.