ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Confused with Daughters Settlement application from India

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

alladin

Confused with Daughters Settlement application from India

Post by alladin » Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:42 pm

Hi,

I am a settled person in the UK and my wife is in India and has her visa as spouse of settled person. I want to apply settlement visa for my daughter and is confused on which appendix I should be using with online VAF4A application.

You should complete appendix 1 if you wish to come to the UK as:
• • The child of settled parents or with one parent who has limited leave as a partner or parent granted under the Rules in force before 9 July 2012.

You should complete appendix 2 if you wish to come to the UK as:
• The child of a parent who is applying for entry clearance as a partner or the child who is applying to join their parent who is already in the UK and has been granted limited leave as partner granted under the Immigration Rules in force on 09 July 2012;

I believe it is Appendix 1 that is applicable for me but could anyone please have a look at this and let me know if my assumption is right?

Thanks,
alladin

Srinivaskalal
Newly Registered

Re: Confused with Daughters Settlement application from Indi

Post by Srinivaskalal » Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:30 pm

Hi vaf4a is the right form.