ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

BRP card not received after renewal of visa

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

JJ_User
Newly Registered

BRP card not received after renewal of visa

Post by JJ_User » Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:35 pm

Hello,
I have got my Tier1 General extension approved on 31 March 2014 at Croydon PEO and not received my Biometric Resident Permit card yet . Its been 10 working days now, so I've emailed to BRPDelivery@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk and no reply was given till now. I'm very much worried now with the UKBA support response and also confirmed today no parcel with DX courier service to my house address .Please someone suggest me to do next for tracking my new BRP card delivery . I'm not able to find any UKBA contact number in their site for phoning the office directly if that helps.

Thanks,
JJ

muditmalhotra
Member of Standing

Re: BRP card not received after renewal of visa

Post by muditmalhotra » Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:52 am

there is a helpline on which u can call on, search gov.uk..

i will update if i can find it ...

haiksuresh
Member of Standing

Post by haiksuresh » Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:22 am

Telephone: 0300 123 2241

JJ_User
Newly Registered

Post by JJ_User » Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:55 am

Thanks you the reply , I called up the above UKBA customer care number and one of the lady updated me that their system status shows as its been printed already and on process to be sent. Need to wait for another 10 days to delivered and if its not reached yet told to call back. So I should patiently wait some more days and hopefully receive it soon without any other delay.

muditmalhotra
Member of Standing

Post by muditmalhotra » Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:21 am

JJ_User wrote:Thanks you the reply , I called up the above UKBA customer care number and one of the lady updated me that their system status shows as its been printed already and on process to be sent. Need to wait for another 10 days to delivered and if its not reached yet told to call back. So I should patiently wait some more days and hopefully receive it soon without any other delay.

that sounds ok isnt ?

you shouldnt be worried unless you are planning to travel

haiksuresh
Member of Standing

Post by haiksuresh » Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:32 pm

All the BRP cards from HOMEOFFICE will be delivered via DX courier company. And i have noticed that, these guys will deliver nicely for the first attempt. But if you miss your first attempt, they wont leave any missing card or notified via phone call or email. They send a letter to you via royal mail 2nd class. it will take 5 working days to receive. So then you can call thier customer service to reshedule or can arrange it for collection.

For homeoffice dispatched on 25th. DX courier tried first attempt on 27th, But no over was at home they went back. and send a letter. it got received on 1st, I called immediately but they rescheduled collection on 3rd.

So make sure some one will be at your address to receive.

Regards,
Suresh

JJ_User
Newly Registered

Post by JJ_User » Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:38 am

Thanks all for the reply. I've received BRP card today delivered by DX courier service, actually they tried to deliver it to my home yesterday and kept a delivery note in my post box as no one turned up. So I rearrangement for second delivery by phone and came in this morning. It took 12 working days for me to get the BRP card after applying same day service for Tier1 extension.

muditmalhotra
Member of Standing

Post by muditmalhotra » Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:19 pm

Congrats

alvin2sam
Newly Registered

Post by alvin2sam » Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:01 am

Is the contact number same for Tier 2 visa. Got my approval on 01st July 2014 but have not yet received my BRP card. Please let know if anyone else facing the same issue

SJ2015
Newly Registered

Post by SJ2015 » Wed Dec 24, 2014 6:53 am

alvin2sam wrote:alvin2sam
Hi Alvin2sam, I am same situation almost a month I havent got my BRP, applied via priority/premium service, got my dependents brp some time back but my brp is still no where. After contacting we got to kow a sr case worker has been assigned

All please advise what could be done apart from waiting and what is people experience how long it took ?

Thanks

jpat2002

Post by jpat2002 » Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:37 pm

SJ2015 wrote:
alvin2sam wrote:alvin2sam
Hi Alvin2sam, I am same situation almost a month I havent got my BRP, applied via priority/premium service, got my dependents brp some time back but my brp is still no where. After contacting we got to kow a sr case worker has been assigned

All please advise what could be done apart from waiting and what is people experience how long it took ?

Thanks
Hi could you please let us know how long it took at end to receive BRP card..as one of my friend waiting for his wife's BRP card its been about 10 days.He email homeoffice and he gt reply saying its been Technical Issue and thatswhy its delay in production of BRP card.
Please advice..how long it took in your case to get BRP card...?

svbv
Newly Registered

Post by svbv » Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:57 pm

JJ_User wrote:Hello,
I have got my Tier1 General extension approved on 31 March 2014 at Croydon PEO and not received my Biometric Resident Permit card yet . Its been 10 working days now, so I've emailed to BRPDelivery@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk and no reply was given till now. I'm very much worried now with the UKBA support response and also confirmed today no parcel with DX courier service to my house address .Please someone suggest me to do next for tracking my new BRP card delivery . I'm not able to find any UKBA contact number in their site for phoning the office directly if that helps.

Thanks,
JJ
Dear JJ,

Could you please let me know on which number did you contact BRP team. I am waiting for my card to be delivered. Thanks in advance. regards, SVB