ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

over payment and british nationality

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

safdar

over payment and british nationality

Post by safdar » Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:11 am

hi seniors

we are four family members including two kids and we all have ILR. after ILR we applied for housing benefit and it was approved.
we have been receiving 292 pounds fortnightly with regards to housing benefits. in the mean time my salary got raise and after six weeks i informed the council that my salary has gone up. they asked me to submit some pay slips. so after the calculation it was decided that council have given me an overment of 135 pounds...they also wrote me that council will deduct 30 pounds from housing benefit to make up the over payment but i paid it at once through debit card.
now i am going to apply for nationality in july,,,,,so the question is that will this have any effect on my british nationality?

thanks

Amber
Mood:

Re: over payment and british nationality

Post by Amber » Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:12 am

No.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

safdar

Re: over payment and british nationality

Post by safdar » Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:50 am

Amber_ wrote:No.
many thanks AMBER