ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Form MN1 referees filled in blue ink

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

johnplayer
Newly Registered

Form MN1 referees filled in blue ink

Post by johnplayer » Sun May 12, 2013 7:48 pm

Hi Guys,

The MN1 form guide says to fill in Black or Blue Black ink and in Block Capitals.

I filled the form as above but I just noticed before posting the form that one referee has filled in blue ink and other in black and both have not filled in Block Capitals.

I was thinking maybe I can send the form as it is because the referees have filled in quite clearly and there was a hassle of contacting them and arranging appointment to get the form filled.

What do you guys say, is there a chance that UKBA will refuse based on referee information being in lower case and one of them in blue ink instead of black?

Regards
AA

Amber
Mood:

Re: Form MN1 referees filled in blue ink

Post by Amber » Sun May 12, 2013 8:18 pm

johnplayer wrote:Hi Guys,

The MN1 form guide says to fill in Black or Blue Black ink and in Block Capitals.

I filled the form as above but I just noticed before posting the form that one referee has filled in blue ink and other in black and both have not filled in Block Capitals.

I was thinking maybe I can send the form as it is because the referees have filled in quite clearly and there was a hassle of contacting them and arranging appointment to get the form filled.

What do you guys say, is there a chance that UKBA will refuse based on referee information being in lower case and one of them in blue ink instead of black?

Regards
AA
As long as it is legible then it will be fine.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

minkysmonkey
Newly Registered

Post by minkysmonkey » Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:15 am

bump

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:20 am

minkysmonkey wrote:bump
You are 'bumping' a thread/post that is a year old. Is there a question you want to ask??
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.