ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Absense Letters from Previous Employer ?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

saqib389

Absense Letters from Previous Employer ?

Post by saqib389 » Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:21 pm

Hi There,

Acorrding to new form here: https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... -final.pdf

You can only provide below evidence to support your absense from UK even its less than 180
  • Letter(s) from employer(s) detailing reasons for work-related absences including
    periods of paid annual leave from the UK?
    Letter from applicant detailing reasons for absence due to compelling or compassionate reasons
    Original official documents: (medical/birth/death certificate(s))
    Letter from travel companies to evidence disruption to travel
All of my absenses were personal and family trips.

I can't get the letter from my previous company but i can get from my current employer which will only cover absense from the last 1.5 year

What evidence should i show from the last 3.5 years if my previous employer at not giving any letter.

This is very confusing.. please anyone help ?

Sa

saqib389

Re: Absense Letters from Previous Employer ?

Post by saqib389 » Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:05 pm

Anyone please ?

I contacted my previous employer and they have responded this when i asked them about absense letter.

I am only allowed to respond to requests from a third party, and therefore not permitted to give you the letter directly. However, if they contact me directly the information I will provide as per your paid holidays.

What should i do at this stage ? any one please help..

saqib389

Re: Absense Letters from Previous Employer ?

Post by saqib389 » Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:19 pm

Anyone there to HELP ?