ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Lost Indian Passport

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

mann21
Newly Registered

Lost Indian Passport

Post by mann21 » Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:27 pm

Hi Everyone I need Ugent Help!

I Lost my current Indian Passport.

My current PSW visa is expiring at the end of May 2014 and I was eligible to apply for SET(LR) settlement in Feb this year as I completed 10 year stay in the UK in Feb 2014.

the reason I'm writing email after keep trying to connect and failed to connect to the customer service adviser and finally gave up calling to the help line telephone number 0300 123 2241.

as my settlement was due in January2014 so I started looking for all my documents and passport before I fill the form SET(LR) application form , unfortunately I could not find my current passport where as I found my previous passports and other documents, also I have found my current valid Bio-metric Visa card. my previous expired passport got last eight years visas stamped on it except the current visa which is a bio-metric card which I found but not the current passport.

under this circumstances can I apply for SET(LR) with my previous passport and current visa bio-metric card along with my newly applied current passport(replacement of lost passport) receipt/reference number? Later when I receive the new passport from Indian Embassy can I submit it with the SET(LR) reference number to home office? Please advise me as your help is very crucial and important to submit my application as soon as possible.

For obtain new passport to Indian Embassy where it will take about 5-6weeks and guys my present visa is expiring end of the may.

Plz Help M..............