ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

replacement BRP card as evidence of free from ITR

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

pj14
Newly Registered

replacement BRP card as evidence of free from ITR

Post by pj14 » Thu May 16, 2013 10:30 am

THis is my first post so excuse me if something sounds silly!

I got my ILR and original BRP card on 30th May 2012. It got lost in Nov and I got a replacement card in Feb 2013.

I will be applying for naturalization on 1st June through NCS. My question is that how can I prove "free from immigration time restriction for last 12 months" with replacement BRP card which shows date of issue in Feb 2013?.

I do have scanned copy of original BRP card and a letter which came with original BRP (but its not dated). Should that be enough or should I take any other document proof?

Thanks in advance for help. Regards,

pj14
Newly Registered

Post by pj14 » Wed May 22, 2013 11:53 am

anyone with some advice please?

Amber
Mood:

Post by Amber » Wed May 22, 2013 12:01 pm

pj14 wrote:anyone with some advice please?
It will be on the HO system. Just state the date you were granted ILR initially, you can always include in the star information box that the brp was lost and replaced.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Wed May 22, 2013 12:14 pm

Surely it was the HO who granted you the ILR so they should know when this was. I don't see a reason for you to provide extra proof apart from the replacement BRP/ approval letter.

pj14
Newly Registered

Post by pj14 » Wed May 22, 2013 1:01 pm

Thanks very much both for your reply. very helpful. Rgds

2Kranthi
Newly Registered

Re: replacement BRP card as evidence of free from ITR

Post by 2Kranthi » Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:22 am

Hi,
I am in the same situation now. Please let me know what happened to your application? Have you need to provide any other proofs??