ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

nimi

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by nimi » Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:27 am

fn286 wrote:Dear flozo64 an bilaljee,

I find it hard to believe there is any or will ever be any priority service for UK, not even for any country in the world. There are certain checks that need to done before visa is granted and there is no time limit for those checks. And also some cases takes longer to assess.

These websites can have errors. Priority visa is only for visit and that also depends on case to case. Priority service won't guarantee visa or quick decision but early assessment... BHC doesn't have to do much to delay your case.. all they need to say under review...checks awaited...

There are many other errors on these websites...help text is also ridiculus..FAQs are in complete... you can only take a chance by paying £300 extra...lets other know if it worked... second option...make a stronger case and get the outcome sooner :)

So true :D

ADUANWAR

Post by ADUANWAR » Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:27 am

I find it hard to believe there is any or will ever be any priority service for UK, not even for any country in the world. There are certain checks that need to done before visa is granted and there is no time limit for those checks. And also some cases takes longer to assess.

These websites can have errors. Priority visa is only for visit and that also depends on case to case. Priority service won't guarantee visa or quick decision but early assessment... BHC doesn't have to do much to delay your case.. all they need to say under review...checks awaited...

There are many other errors on these websites...help text is also ridiculus..FAQs are in complete... you can only take a chance by paying £300 extra...lets other know if it worked... second option...make a stronger case and get the outcome sooner :)
I agree however after speaking to people here who confirmed that this service is available in Pakistan, I wanted to be 100% sure so I sent my brother in law in Pakistan to the Gerry's office in Mirpur and they confirmed that they did launch it from 6/4/14.

I suppose paying £300 extra they can put your case ahead off everyone else an do the checks quicker. I إن شاء الله will be using this service and will post the outcome.

fn286

Post by fn286 » Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:43 am

Dear ADUANWAR,

I wish you good luck...really... but I will never believe on a single word coming out of Mirpur Gerry's...I even find it hard to believe can even read english properly... you will know this when you research stupid mistakes and miscommunication from mirpur gerry's...they cannot even differentiate between visit visa priority service and settlement... check with gerry's in other major cities...

Just wanted to correct one of your points... 'quicker checks' ...the only favour priority service will do is ECO will pick up your file early... that's it...just by paying £300 extra (which is peanuts) doesn't mean they will treat us as royal family...yes....strong case will help more than £300 service... good earnings from reputable multinational company (banks, insurance etc) not any small unknown self employed type company...ECO may even avoid doing the checks ... 95% cases are delayed cos of financial requirement and these checks are most time consuming and good excuse to hold/delay decisions...

common sense point is...home office is making lives miserable so that very few can make it to UK...and you believe they will introduce a service to make life easier for pakistanis....that is laughable... £300 is peanuts... even weekly spend is more than this in UK and even in pakistan everyone got money... not possible... even if they do offer priority settlement...I salute home office for coming up with this idea for making money...let's suppose you paid £300 extra..and still they delayed your visa what you can do? all you can do is taking out your frustration on this forum like others..calling email home office...you will get standrd response...checks not complete... lol ...

all the best..

Sameena akhtar
Member of Standing

Post by Sameena akhtar » Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:09 am

ADUANWAR wrote:

I agree however after speaking to people here who confirmed that this service is available in Pakistan, I wanted to be 100% sure so I sent my brother in law in Pakistan to the Gerry's office in Mirpur and they confirmed that they did launch it from 6/4/14.

I suppose paying £300 extra they can put your case ahead off everyone else an do the checks quicker. I إن شاء الله will be using this service and will post the outcome.

How do we actually use this service.. can someone explain step by step!!

ADUANWAR

Post by ADUANWAR » Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:19 am

fn286 wrote:Dear ADUANWAR,

I wish you good luck...really... but I will never believe on a single word coming out of Mirpur Gerry's...I even find it hard to believe can even read english properly... you will know this when you research stupid mistakes and miscommunication from mirpur gerry's...they cannot even differentiate between visit visa priority service and settlement... check with gerry's in other major cities...

Just wanted to correct one of your points... 'quicker checks' ...the only favour priority service will do is ECO will pick up your file early... that's it...just by paying £300 extra (which is peanuts) doesn't mean they will treat us as royal family...yes....strong case will help more than £300 service... good earnings from reputable multinational company (banks, insurance etc) not any small unknown self employed type company...ECO may even avoid doing the checks ... 95% cases are delayed cos of financial requirement and these checks are most time consuming and good excuse to hold/delay decisions...

common sense point is...home office is making lives miserable so that very few can make it to UK...and you believe they will introduce a service to make life easier for pakistanis....that is laughable... £300 is peanuts... even weekly spend is more than this in UK and even in pakistan everyone got money... not possible... even if they do offer priority settlement...I salute home office for coming up with this idea for making money...let's suppose you paid £300 extra..and still they delayed your visa what you can do? all you can do is taking out your frustration on this forum like others..calling email home office...you will get standrd response...checks not complete... lol ...

all the best..
Again I agree but do we really have a choice? I mean I submitted my application in May last year and I'm still on hold. No one knows what's happening with the court date not even BHC them self's (either that or they refuse to give more information). Not even a good immigration lawyer who I'm using knows when this court hearing will be. Do I want to spend another £1200 on an application NO but do I want to be with my wife YES.

I don't want to bring politics into this but sadly that is the case. Innocent people are being punished because the stupid choose to bring into power the same people who can't even be bothered lifting a glass to drink.

prayforus
Member of Standing

Post by prayforus » Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:12 am

Aduanwar, may I ask why your wife's application is on hold?

fn286

Post by fn286 » Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:25 am

Dear ADUANWAR,

I'm confused why would you apply for priority service when your application is on hold already. If you have met the criteria you can send additional documents to BHC and they won't take long to consider anyway.. I have seen applications rejected, or delayed previosuly are considered sooner than new applications as more checks are required on new applications.

Please don't wait for court's decision and try to meet the financial requirement. I don't want to break hearts but I think this court case will take years even if home office doesn't win...this is what they want for now...court delay...and the day they will win the earnings requirement will be increased to £25K very soon and keep going up...

I personally like this government as they have improved the economy and created so many jobs..but nothing will change for us until UK gets out of EU... I'll vote for UKIP :)

saf786
Member of Standing

Post by saf786 » Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:55 am

If we are on hold .. Can we send additional documents ? I've been on hold since September and I believe I do have all documents they need so if I send them now with more latest bank statements .. Will they be considered ?

ADUANWAR

Post by ADUANWAR » Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:35 pm

fn286 wrote:Dear ADUANWAR,

I'm confused why would you apply for priority service when your application is on hold already. If you have met the criteria you can send additional documents to BHC and they won't take long to consider anyway.. I have seen applications rejected, or delayed previosuly are considered sooner than new applications as more checks are required on new applications.

Please don't wait for court's decision and try to meet the financial requirement. I don't want to break hearts but I think this court case will take years even if home office doesn't win...this is what they want for now...court delay...and the day they will win the earnings requirement will be increased to £25K very soon and keep going up...

I personally like this government as they have improved the economy and created so many jobs..but nothing will change for us until UK gets out of EU... I'll vote for UKIP :)

Well I submitted additional documents on 27/11/2013 and apparently in their eyes I still don't meet the financial requirements. To be fair I was unable to provide 12 months bank statements as my old account was closed so that's the only reason I can think off on why they would think that.

That's why I've sent an email asking to withdraw my application and I will submit again with everything assembled by my lawyer this time. Reason I'm doing it as a priority services is because I would like my wife to be here for Ramadan. As it goes for court hearing I'm not waiting any more.
saf786 wrote:If we are on hold .. Can we send additional documents ? I've been on hold since September and I believe I do have all documents they need so if I send them now with more latest bank statements .. Will they be considered ?
They should've requested additional documents from you by now and once you submit them and I say this to the best off my knowledge they won't accept more afterwards but I'm not 100% sure on that.
prayforus wrote:Aduanwar, may I ask why your wife's application is on hold?
Financial requirements according to their latest email. Applied as self employed but I gave 6 months bank statement. Upon their request for additional 6 months for the same year I was unable to provide because that account was closed (I did provide reason and a letter from my bank confirming why it was closed) so I gave the latest 6 months which they rejected.

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:40 pm

saf786 wrote:If we are on hold .. Can we send additional documents ? I've been on hold since September and I believe I do have all documents they need so if I send them now with more latest bank statements .. Will they be considered ?
I don't think you can send additional documents unless you have been asked to do so by BHC. People needs to understand that any additional documents submitted now must fulfil both current and pre application financial requirements.
May Allah swt make it easy for us all

prayforus
Member of Standing

Post by prayforus » Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:27 pm

Anything which was not-available at the time of application, but is now can be sent. Anything that's changed after you've submitted the application is not accepted as far as I know.

For example, I did not meet the savings requirement which we used to apply (applied 2 months early), so we were put on hold. Having met the requirement after the e-mail stating we were on hold, it wouldn't make a difference if I sent them evidence to show that. As it was after the application, so therefore not considered. So we have chosen to re-apply.

If you meet a requirement now, you're better off re-applying, then to wait, God only knows how long for the outcome of the income threshold hearing.

bilaljee
Newly Registered

Post by bilaljee » Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:38 pm

Please once again. Can anyone confirm if Priority Service is available for Settlement visa in Pakistan at £ 300 extra.

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:52 pm

bilaljee wrote:Please once again. Can anyone confirm if Priority Service is available for Settlement visa in Pakistan at £ 300 extra.

There is not a solid answer to this everyone has conflicting opinions. When u submit ur application if the £300 option comes up then it must be.

I would suggest phone up gerrys where u are submitting.

How effective the priority service is no one knows yet, time will tell.
Applied online 15/9/15
Biometrics mirpur 17/9/15
Documents confirmation November

saf786
Member of Standing

Post by saf786 » Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:58 pm

prayforus wrote:
Anything which was not-available at the time of application, but is now can be sent. Anything that's changed after you've submitted the application is not accepted as far as I know.

For example, I did not meet the savings requirement which we used to apply (applied 2 months early), so we were put on hold. Having met the requirement after the e-mail stating we were on hold, it wouldn't make a difference if I sent them evidence to show that. As it was after the application, so therefore not considered. So we have chosen to re-apply.

If you meet a requirement now, you're better off re-applying, then to wait, God only knows how long for the outcome of the income threshold hearing.
Thanks prayforus... I got the letter in September and at that point I didn't have what they asked for but did said as much as I could ... But now I have all the documents to prove my income so do u think I can send them and they will consider the documents ?
I was thinking to send then to my husband and he can take them to gerrys or would it be best to send it direct to high commissions

Also can I mention when I had emailed gerrys they did write at the bottom plz refrain from sending any further documents which left me abit confused because the documents I want to send r what's holding my case back and they r what thy asked for :-s

prayforus
Member of Standing

Post by prayforus » Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:16 pm

Saf, because you meet the criteria after your application. You're better of reapplying.

zeeh
Member of Standing

Post by zeeh » Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:24 pm

HELLO786 wrote:
bilaljee wrote:Please once again. Can anyone confirm if Priority Service is available for Settlement visa in Pakistan at £ 300 extra.

There is not a solid answer to this everyone has conflicting opinions. When u submit ur application if the £300 option comes up then it must be.

I would suggest phone up gerrys where u are submitting.

How effective the priority service is no one knows yet, time will tell.
Attachments
SET1.png
SET1.png (30.04 KiB) Viewed 814 times
May the blessings of Allah fill your life with happiness and open all the doors of success now and always.

zeeh
Member of Standing

Post by zeeh » Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:25 pm

step 2
Attachments
SET2.png
SET2.png (25 KiB) Viewed 811 times
May the blessings of Allah fill your life with happiness and open all the doors of success now and always.

zeeh
Member of Standing

Post by zeeh » Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:26 pm

STEP 3
Attachments
SET3.png
SET3.png (56.78 KiB) Viewed 810 times

akhan47

Post by akhan47 » Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:35 pm

zeeh wrote:STEP 3
Yes, it's available for selection but have you actually used it successfully? How do you know it doesn't just give you an error message when you try to pay?
Applied in Islamabad: 03/07/12
Refused: 14/11/12
Appealed: 26/11/12
Court Date: 02/09/2013
Appeal Unsuccessful.
Re-applied in Islamabad: 20/01/2014
Refused: 15/09/14
Court Date: 09/05/2015
Appeal allowed.
Awaiting call letter.

flozo64

Post by flozo64 » Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:08 pm

I guess the fact it shows up is hopeful. But we need someone who's tried this to post. My husband is in the UK and we are considering him returning before applying. But unless there's aleast some indication that separation won't be indefinite we are hesitate. Surely there must be a compliant procedure if extra money is paid out and priority service isn't supplied?
Flr(fp) application.

Applied - 29/07-14
HO Received - 31/07/14
Biometrics done - 12/08/14
Decision - Granted - 10/10/2014

zeeh
Member of Standing

Post by zeeh » Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:28 pm

akhan47 wrote:
Yes, it's available for selection but have you actually used it successfully? How do you know it doesn't just give you an error message when you try to pay?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dude
if you get error message just go for normal service.

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:40 pm

zeeh wrote:
akhan47 wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dude
if you get error message just go for normal service.

Zeeh i see u have been waiting now over 3 months. What category did u apply under ?
Applied online 15/9/15
Biometrics mirpur 17/9/15
Documents confirmation November

zeeh
Member of Standing

Post by zeeh » Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:37 pm

HELLO786 wrote:
zeeh wrote:

Zeeh i see u have been waiting now over 3 months. What category did u apply under ?
CAT A. i need just rfc don't bother me if it is refusal :|

yasen

Post by yasen » Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:34 am

Salaam g to all

Guys and girls plz help me im new on here and i posted a few months back no one rplyed back.
Sister sameena how did your close friends husband get visa in 3 days im on dla to and its nearly 3 months now.
Can someone help me ive got everything doctars letter supportworkers letter to. Im really confused guys and girls

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:45 am

Zeeh, sounds like you kind of know its gona be a refusal? don't mind telling us where have you made the mistake?
May Allah swt make it easy for us all