ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

refusal

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

aliav09
Newly Registered

refusal

Post by aliav09 » Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:24 pm

Hi I applied tier 1 entrepreneur category on 5th march 2014, biometric done on 10th of april, application has been refused today says I have not attained 75 points on ATTRIBUTES A , where I have shown 50k in my personnel account here in UK. they gave me a right to appeal , but I dont understand the exact reason for my visa refusal as I have provided proper bank statements and all......

Thank YOU
Mohammad ali

anthropos
Newly Registered

Re: refusal

Post by anthropos » Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:58 pm

Sorry to hear that.
I am sure that if you appeal you will win.
I have a question. Could you check your pm?

khan_81
Member of Standing

Post by khan_81 » Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:11 pm

Sorry to hear that, can you tell us te exact reasons of refusal so better can b given.

Regards

aliav09
Newly Registered

Post by aliav09 » Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:25 pm

Hi anthropos,khan

thanks for ur reply, @anthropos I cnt see my pm for some reasons, on refusal letter they say they r not satisfied with my NQF level 4 code, as I mentioned as a BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER for my business

entrepreneur123

Post by entrepreneur123 » Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:47 pm

Could you post exact wording of refusal? as no one can help you here if you will not post detail refusal reasons
aliav09 wrote:Hi anthropos,khan

thanks for ur reply, @anthropos I cnt see my pm for some reasons, on refusal letter they say they r not satisfied with my NQF level 4 code, as I mentioned as a BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER for my business

aliav09
Newly Registered

Post by aliav09 » Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:51 pm

As I was applying provision under (d), i am required to to demonstrate 4 additional criteria which includes,
1. are applying for leave to remain
2. have , or were lasted granted. leave as a tier 1 (Post Study Work) Migrant
3. were on a date falling within three months immediately prior to the date of application(a).registered with HM Revenue and Customs as self employed, or (b). registered as a new business in which he is a director, (c). registered as a director of an existing business or (d)core service his business provides to its customers or clients involves the business delivering a service in an occupation at NQF level 4 or above.
then they said I have demonstrated that I satisfy 1,2, and 3 , but for requirement 4, they are not satisfied that I am working in an occupation skilled at NQF level 4
NOTE: My registered business is a holiday package service company which helps clients or customers to find a designed holiday packages on their own taste, I have given BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANGER designation as it comes above NQF level 4 or above with an SOC soc code

But, in refusal letter they say, stated job title of Business development manager does not reflect the services that your business is offering as the evidence that you have supplied for business activity shows that the core service of your business is providing travel agency services.
As such I have failed to demonstrate the core service of my business does not match NQF level 4

I dont know how to appeal against this, will it be worth ? can anyone kindly suggest
thank you

entrepreneur123

Post by entrepreneur123 » Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:13 pm

I personally think travel agency services do not come in NQF 4 level. But wait for other replies.

aliav09 wrote:As I was applying provision under (d), i am required to to demonstrate 4 additional criteria which includes,
1. are applying for leave to remain
2. have , or were lasted granted. leave as a tier 1 (Post Study Work) Migrant
3. were on a date falling within three months immediately prior to the date of application(a).registered with HM Revenue and Customs as self employed, or (b). registered as a new business in which he is a director, (c). registered as a director of an existing business or (d)core service his business provides to its customers or clients involves the business delivering a service in an occupation at NQF level 4 or above.
then they said I have demonstrated that I satisfy 1,2, and 3 , but for requirement 4, they are not satisfied that I am working in an occupation skilled at NQF level 4
NOTE: My registered business is a holiday package service company which helps clients or customers to find a designed holiday packages on their own taste, I have given BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANGER designation as it comes above NQF level 4 or above with an SOC soc code

But, in refusal letter they say, stated job title of Business development manager does not reflect the services that your business is offering as the evidence that you have supplied for business activity shows that the core service of your business is providing travel agency services.
As such I have failed to demonstrate the core service of my business does not match NQF level 4

I dont know how to appeal against this, will it be worth ? can anyone kindly suggest
thank you

Princess of Ammi
- thin ice -

Post by Princess of Ammi » Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:16 pm

Dear aliav09

your activity in provision of services to your clients if it has been at level 4 or above is determined by the services that your business offer, not your services to your business that they call it administrating a business.

you may well be doing at level 4 if you do or see your company/business accounts, you structure and promote your business and rest of things that you do one would consider that are doing at level 4 or above but nature of the services as you wrote is travel agency and relevant work and your involvement might also include holiday packages or making and promoting holiday packages etc. business provides travelling/ticketing services is not classed at level or above.
thanks,

aliav09
Newly Registered

Post by aliav09 » Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:31 pm

Hi Princess Of Ammi, do u think will I win If I go 4 appeal?do u hv ny idea?

ishfaqsangra
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by ishfaqsangra » Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:10 pm

I am afraid it will be difficult to win unless you are very lucky but definitely core services being offered are under level4

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:25 am

@ aliav09, you being a director/Business Development Manager of your company doesn't make the business to be at NQF level 4.

Its like being a director/Business Development Manager of a taxi firm whose service is simply the provision of cab service which is below NQF level 4.

So what you need to do is to find out what level is the holiday package business and that will give you an idea of HO requirement.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

cpmlkhan
Member of Standing

Post by cpmlkhan » Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:13 am

Ideally It was not the right nature of business you have chosen. Olasunkanmi explained you very well. Find out exactly that does it fall under level 4. But to be honest i can not see to win the case easily. Even not a good a idea to reapply with changing the business until unless your BP typically not taking about travel agency.

BEST OF LUCK

aliav09
Newly Registered

Post by aliav09 » Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:18 am

@princess of ammi, I cant see pm , can u please mail me @m.alikkaveed@gmail.com

aliav09
Newly Registered

Post by aliav09 » Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:22 am

Hi Olasunkanmi, cmplkhan

I did not mention my business is a travel agency anywhere in my business plan .

entrepreneur123

Post by entrepreneur123 » Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:02 pm

so what was your actual business services that you mentioned in business plan and advert?

aliav09 wrote:Hi Olasunkanmi, cmplkhan

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:14 am

You earlier state;
NOTE: My registered business is a holiday package service company which helps clients or customers to find a designed holiday packages on their own taste
So what is the main service your business does if not what you have stated?
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:00 pm

I have replied in other thread u posted the same refusal points.

So i guess it will be impossible to win in appeal and to be honest u better of reapplying with business activity at level 4 above and ofcourse ur post level 4 above too.

Regards

ILR Applied: 11-04-2014
Biometric Done: 01-05-2014
Approval Received: 20-08-2014 (Letter Dated: 18-08-2014)
BRP Received: 21-08-2014 (Valid from: 18-08-2014)

Alhamdulillah now enjoying my FREEDOM

Got British Passport December 2015