ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

which form is correct?? set(M), set(O) or any other form

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

vasanti88
Newly Registered

which form is correct?? set(M), set(O) or any other form

Post by vasanti88 » Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:59 pm

hi.. hope u can help.. here is my situation.. my husband got his ILR in february 2014 through 10 years long residence before that he was on tier 1 general. but im still on PBS dependent visa which is expiring on 30 may 2014. so im really confused as to which form to use..!!

and other question is regarding koll requirement. i passed my life in uk test in august 2013.. but havnt done any english qualifaction test. but i have bachelors degree which has been thought in english.. would it be ok or not??

thxs.

vinny

Re: which form is correct?? set(M), set(O) or any other form

Post by vinny » Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:19 am

They probably expect FLR(M). But you could try your luck with other options at a PEO.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Amber
Mood:

Post by Amber » Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:42 am

FLR(M) requires A1 English and a Financial Requirement. If you have a degree awarded at least 20 points for qualification and 10 for English Language on the PBS calculator, a print out should suffice.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

vasanti88
Newly Registered

Post by vasanti88 » Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:25 am

hi i have completed 5 years on the dependent visa so still do i have to apply with FLR(m)
THXS

Ketu
Newly Registered

Post by Ketu » Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:05 pm

vasanti88 wrote:hi.. hope u can help.. here is my situation.. my husband got his ILR in february 2014 through 10 years long residence before that he was on tier 1 general. but im still on PBS dependent visa which is expiring on 30 may 2014. so im really confused as to which form to use..!!

and other question is regarding koll requirement. i passed my life in uk test in august 2013.. but havnt done any english qualifaction test. but i have bachelors degree which has been thought in english.. would it be ok or not??

thxs.
Please remember most important section of ILR rules that dependent of ILR must have to apply for visa within 28 days of ILR granted to your husband otherwise you visa will be invalid rather than you have visa until 30 may. please consult with someone.

Ketu
Newly Registered

Post by Ketu » Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:07 pm

To vasanti88

Please remember most important section of ILR rules that dependent of ILR must have to apply for visa within 28 days of ILR granted to your husband otherwise you visa will be invalid rather than you have visa until 30 may. please consult with someone.

Amber
Mood:

Post by Amber » Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:02 pm

Ketu, which rule states that?

vasanti88, I'm afraid you've got another 5 years till settlement.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.