ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Entrepreneur Refusal ( please advise )

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

fawwi786
Newly Registered

Entrepreneur Refusal ( please advise )

Post by fawwi786 » Mon May 05, 2014 5:29 pm

Hi ,

I would like some advise on my entrepreneur visa refusal . I wont give you a long story , i'll just give some points so that its easier to read and assess.

* 8th March 2013 - Applied for Entrepreneur Visa from Post study work status
* 20th June 2013 - Refusal with the following points :
1. Legal representative document doesn't mention amount is transferable in the UK
2. Marketing evidence not provided enough ( website address details and business card was provided )
3. Contact Agreement is not signed by the other party ( it was completely a conversation over email and was agreed with terms and conditions between both )

* I then immediately contacted a solicitor and applied for an appeal ( Appeal date then was fixed on 7th March 2014 ( had to wait for more than 6 months )

* Appeal was heard and i hired a barrister to handle my case but unfortunately all the questions were directly asked me instead of barrister for confirmation as my barrister turned up with no preparation on what was in the case file .

Please note , i provided new bank statement and a cover letter confirming from the bank ( 3rd party funds ) that the previous letter provided was wrongly formatted and has now been corrected .

Further more marketing evidence was provided , including business cards , portfolios , website prints and purchase details , company letter heads and couple more .

Also provided a new agreement with the same company ive been working with , SIGNED and dated 31st January 2014 and showed all email conversations between me and the contracting party .

Also provided loads of experience letters in IT networks from UK employers on the work I've carried out in projects with them , i will not mention company ( but they are all highly renown company's )

* Appeal was refused on 31st March 2014 on the following reasons :

1- Legal representative letter - " you have provided documents and bank statements , but you did not prove that the amount will be transferred in what account and what share does your 3rd party showing funds of 50k have "

2- Marketing evidence - " you've provided evidence but website doesn't have your Contact number on it " - Website has my name and my email address and also has a forum where you can ask questions and goes directly to my company email .

3 - Contract Agreement - " You provided email details and signed copy of latest letter but the required letter had to be signed of the same day when previously it was approved by mutual parties" - EVEN though i've showed them emails and the judge wasn't convinced on email conversation and wanted everything in writing and signed .

In his last sentence the judge has dismissed my appeal telling me that i have real good experience and skills in the feild of IT and therefore these skills can be used in his own country where his family is living .

So on the basis of Human rights grounds , appeal is dismissed .

I would like a credible information/advise on how to proceed forward with this case , what is the best way forward as I've applied for an appeal again (just to get some time to think ) but was advised by my solicitors to reapply for a new application and all documents will then be corrected and applied again .

Looking forward to hear you guys

Any personal questions , don't hesitate to contact me on fawwi786@gmail.com

Allay

sindhoo

Re: Entrepreneur Refusal ( please advise )

Post by sindhoo » Tue May 06, 2014 1:28 pm

I am so sorry to hear this , I hope you will get your visa .

This is a joke on one end they says you don't have enough experience to do business.

And if you show experience then they will say go back home and do business as you have good experience.

This Tier 1 entrepreneur is becoming joke and is no longer Points based system visa it is more of Mood of the day of Visa officer at that day and your luck.

People should gather on one platform who are victims and should go to court.

Please correct me If I am wrong I think so this is Point Based system visa, if you full-fill your requirement of points , clear CRB and have a clean history you should get visa.

Tell me how much Bills Gate had experience, tell me about Google and others ....

Darvesh
Member of Standing

Post by Darvesh » Tue May 06, 2014 3:11 pm

sorry to hear about your refusal....

what about making a fresh application? as u have experience and can make a fresh application with all relevant document in place this time round.

fawwi786
Newly Registered

Post by fawwi786 » Tue May 06, 2014 7:37 pm

I'm Gathering more documents , Annual returns filed and some more invoice details so that i can apply it again with proper information .

I wanted to know if someone else has been in the same situation as me as i personally feel my application and experience is legitimate and have provided all relevant documents , yet application is refused in an appeal .

Plus what are the chances of fresh application not getting refused ? ( any solicitors , please kindly advise )

Fazer_1985

Post by Fazer_1985 » Tue May 06, 2014 11:09 pm

Hi fawwi,

Dude i am in the same position. My FTT appeal got approved but UT judge was so nasty and didnt even look my arguments against the refusal points of HO.

I am applying as a fresh application now and I completely agree with sindhoo.

Mine refusal grounds were:

Money source and letter of declaration not given, where as money was in personnel account in uk. When at appeal i provided gift deed from father they said its a new evidence we cant accept thou FTT JUDGE approved this but HO challenged that in UT.

Another point they said no business plan was provided and than when I PROVIDED Business plan at FTT APPEAL, somehow that also became new evidence challenged in UT.

3rd was when asked in interview how much revenue/ yr you see for your business, i said 70k for first yr. at tht time i had one contract of total 5K and they said. We dont think you gonna make tht much revenue and you dont have enough client aswell.

I went to potential clients who were willing to give me contract but only reason they were not giving was because of my visa status. I got that in writing too from them with their signature and letter head n submitted that to homeoffice but later on tht become new evidence too.

So brov, its just luck. I am applying as fresh application now. Lets hope for the best.
Every bad situation will have something positive. Even a dead clock shows correct time twice a day. Stay positive in Life, Allah knows what is best for you!!!

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Wed May 07, 2014 7:46 am

@ fawwi786, best option is for you to make a fresh application as you admitted that you didn't provide enough documents in your first application during your appeal hearing.

By submitting new documents in the right format during an appeal, you have invariably admitted that HO was right to have refused you and I think its better to submit a fresh application with correct documents.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

santosh01
Newly Registered

Post by santosh01 » Sat May 10, 2014 1:43 pm

Hi sindhoo you've been very helpful i have a doubt since last week ive asked every1 but they were all not sure,

the doubt is have we gotta leave our current job b4 applying for tier1 entrepreneur visa, through psw route