ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

2nd Resident Labour Market Test

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

hungryan
Newly Registered

2nd Resident Labour Market Test

Post by hungryan » Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:50 pm

Hi all
Could anyone help me on this one please? I've got a concern here.
I've been refused my leave to remain on Tier 2 general because my new employer did not comply the Code of Practice. I was given Senior Landscape Architect and salary was 33K. But Code of Practice states that is should be at least 36K.
Anyway, the employer is going through Resident Labour Market Test again. They put an advert and etc. But this time, Landscape Architect with 2-5 years experience with 34K (it is based on Code of Practice).
My concern is that it is suspicious and a caseworker could question that a company sponsoring same person in different position means somebody is already lined up before the Labour Market Test.
Because my 28days is running out, is there any chance to get refused again because of that?
Kind regards,

makky86
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: 2nd Resident Labour Market Test

Post by makky86 » Mon May 12, 2014 3:00 pm

They could argue the employer which could cost them their license. Employer should not alter details just so the worker can get visa.

II Youths a stuff neve endures II