ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

JR Time Line and UKBA not Submitted the Answer Yet

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

msohailsarwar1
Mood:

Re: JR Time Line and UKBA not Submitted the Answer Yet

Post by msohailsarwar1 » Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:16 pm

@ adilzia

Adil i have send you a PM kindly check and reply. thanks.

adi786

Post by adi786 » Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:16 am

Hey congrats bro I m really happy for u

Basra

hey

Post by Basra » Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:33 am

@AdilZia,
Update in my case,TS just reply me yesterday they are agree to pay all cost and reconsider my application..I would like to ask you regarding funds back in Pakistan as you did,,I would to ask what types of verification HO normally do? I mean to ask what types of like transactions, balance, how long funds available since etc and what is the procedure they adopt?
AdilZia If you dnt mind can you give your contact number in my personal message i will ask you in details ,i need your advice. thank you.

adilzia
Member of Standing

Re: hey

Post by adilzia » Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:19 pm

Basra wrote:@AdilZia,
Update in my case,TS just reply me yesterday they are agree to pay all cost and reconsider my application..I would like to ask you regarding funds back in Pakistan as you did,,I would to ask what types of verification HO normally do? I mean to ask what types of like transactions, balance, how long funds available since etc and what is the procedure they adopt?
AdilZia If you dnt mind can you give your contact number in my personal message i will ask you in details ,i need your advice. thank you.
check ur pm.

Basra

hello

Post by Basra » Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:26 pm

@Adilzia,
Sorry brother I did,nt receive your Msg.Can you please send it again.Or email me at my yahoo address.. shafzal_786@yahoo.co.uk

adilzia
Member of Standing

Re: hello

Post by adilzia » Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:17 pm

Basra wrote:@Adilzia,
Sorry brother I did,nt receive your Msg.Can you please send it again.Or email me at my yahoo address.. shafzal_786@yahoo.co.uk
@Basra
Check ur email

adilzia
Member of Standing

Post by adilzia » Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:22 pm

msohailsarwar1 wrote:@ adilzia

Adil i have send you a PM kindly check and reply. thanks.
@msohailsarwar1

I have sent u my contact number in pm.

TM_kmany
Newly Registered

Re: hey

Post by TM_kmany » Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:29 pm

Basra wrote:@AdilZia,
basra are you considering withdrawing the JR then, and also did they say they will issue your Visa or just re-consider your application (because what if they then refuse you again)

The terms you solicitors sent to me mentioned your requirement before you can withdraw

Basra

hello

Post by Basra » Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:25 am

@Tk Kmany

Yes HO agree on my conditions they will reconsider my application with in 8 weeks and refund me all my cost...there is no any wayout or condition in which we require give visa first than we will withdraw my case from High Court... this is only way that reconsider application and with draw the case from High Court....
one more thing if we ll not agree to with draw the case from high court they will with draw their decision on hearing date and judge ll give decision ok HO should re consider application again....

marley07
Newly Registered

Post by marley07 » Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:21 pm

@Basra could you give a timeline from submitting the PAP, getting a reply from the court re your jr being accepted, and then the process with the HO asking for extra time etc

Basra

hello

Post by Basra » Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:24 pm

@Marley,
sorry for late reply,
Yes My refusal was on 10 June 2013, my lawyer sent PAP letter on 13 June and preferred to wait any response from HO until first week of September 2013...But I have received any response from HO...
So we file JR application on 6 September, after that HO asked for two time extensions we gave them but third one we refused.
then they requested extension from court they got two time, then my lawyer written high court on first week of December and give all details that HO just delay our matter we have written them since July but they did,nt reply any response so Deputy high court accepted my JR application and said my stance is right they have refused my visa application out of immigration law in third week of December and give 21 days to HO to file their answer...
HO sent me consent letter on 15 January 2014 and ask for withdraw my case they will reconsider my case again..
on 21 January 2014 we sent them letter and asked for full refunded my expenses and make sure you will give me decision with in 8 weeks and give me right of appeal if case of refusal again under the reconsider my visa application.....
then reply on end of March and said they are agree to refund my all expenses and they will give decision with in 8 weeks but they will not give me right of appeal in case of refuse my application again because my visa application was submitted out of time but with in 28 days...
first week of April we sent a letter and said if you are not agree to give me right of appeal then you will give me removal notice in case of refusal again in that case we can apply again JR or any other category with in 28 days..
Now we are waiting their reply....

Thats all times of my case according yo my best knowledge..

INDIANBABE1
Newly Registered

Post by INDIANBABE1 » Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:44 pm

Hi,

I have been refused on my second application and have exausted all my appeal rights. Now i am left with JR which I am really struggling with at the moment because of lack of funds to pay. However I wish to seek some good advise on people in here to help me with my PAP filing. Can anyone help me? Some people have advised me it is a straightforward process and if i have lack of money to pay a solicitor I can try and do it myself. Please help

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:40 am

@ INDIANBABE1, the explanation made by Basra is all you need to fill your JR. The PAP letter is the first stage and you only need to send it to the right address given in the guidance sent to you already. But be ready for a very long wait.

Try to also go through this particular thread from beginning to end and you will gather a great wealth of information for your case.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

unto1

Post by unto1 » Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:23 pm

I don't know if this question has been answer somewhere in the forum. If someone entrepreneur visa is refused without appeal right (due to valid visa) can such person put in JR and switch to other category like tier 4 or the switch and then put in JR. Though i know it is not possible with appeal to switch while their is a pending appeal. But i don't understand how JR works.

TM_kmany
Newly Registered

Post by TM_kmany » Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:38 pm

@Basra did you have your solicitor go to any counter clerk to agree on a date for judicial review after permission was granted on paper.

I have long paid the £217 and now waiting for a date to be assigned and uptil now all i have been told is that my council would be invited to the counter clerk to agree on a date. Any one else in similar situation

TM_kmany
Newly Registered

Post by TM_kmany » Tue May 20, 2014 10:40 am

@Olasunkanmi pls check your inbox i sent you a message , but still in my outbox i guess your inbox is filled

TM_kmany
Newly Registered

Post by TM_kmany » Fri May 23, 2014 2:43 pm

@Basra

Have you received any feedback from your re-consideration

maqeelk84

Post by maqeelk84 » Fri May 23, 2014 5:48 pm

hi
i am new here, i have reapplied and got refused on 6 May 2014, i have no right of appeal because i have applied second time and got refused again...
this time they put objection that they are bit suspecious because 50k i am not going to invest, but i have that money in my personal account still available,
second objection is i have submitted a business plan with my application, but on front page i wrote a "PREPARED FEB 2014" they think i have made a business plan in feb 2014 to gain a entrepreneur tier 1 Visa
third reason is, i told them in a interview that right now i am alone so i have to do all work. like from phone calls to delivering a services to my clients... now they are suspecious as a director i shouldnt recieve a calls, its doesnt suit my designation and they think my qualifications are enough to run my business, but i am still running perfectly with a income...
now i need all of you guidance what to do?
i have applied for preaction protocol and i have received a letter saying that HO did the correct decision and if i want i can go for JR...
please guide me i am so tired because i am stuck since JAN 2013 and still its not finishing at all...

msohailsarwar1
Mood:

Post by msohailsarwar1 » Sat May 31, 2014 10:38 am

Any one who have applied for JR, have received any response from court or TS...... Kindly reply

usemobile

Post by usemobile » Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:59 pm

msohailsarwar1 wrote:Any one who have applied for JR, have received any response from court or TS...... Kindly reply

Did you applied for JR, Same reply from HO for my Tier1 200k

Ray2014
Newly Registered

Post by Ray2014 » Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:26 pm

Hi All
i received respond of pre action protocol and home office is still standing on their point i just want to know how long the whole JR process take reply will be helpful

HELLEN
Newly Registered

Post by HELLEN » Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:55 pm

I've gone through with all the posts. I am also facing similar kind of issue.
Hi,
My TIER 1 application Entrepreneur 50k (PSW) was rejected as invalid and in the letter from homeoffice it is stated by the case handler that they send me the bio metric letter on 5 separate occasions and i didnt enrol for biometric therefore the case is decisioned 'REJECT as invalid'.
I actually received only one letter and that was recorded letter dated 7th of november 2014 stating that I've got 15 working days to do it. I did my bio metric on 22nd of november 2014.
I've got the reject as invalid application letter on the 26th of November which stated that the case handler made decision on 21st of november. Fee will refunded to me shortly but so far its not been refunded.
I mean I cant understand that if I've been given 15 working days to do my biometric than why the case handler did not waited for the time to get expired. Why he decisioned the case prior to allocated time.
Now Iam doing Pre-Action Protocol letter by myself without any solicitor.
Can any one please help me in this case as I am really looking for help and its kinda urgent.
Can i do the preaction protocol by my self or is it necessary to hire some solicitor for it.
Also if they dont reply me and for instance If i want to withdraw this preaction letter can i get my application fee as a refund or not.

Please guys help me as I am really depressed.
Thanks.

Lola22

Post by Lola22 » Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:48 pm

@ Hellen,

You can draft the Pre-Action Protocol yourself if you know what to do. However, if your case is urgent and you do not know how to draft the Pre-Action Protocol, it might be better to find a good solicitor to handle your case.

The solicitor will be able to weigh your reasons for late biometric registration and see if there is any possibility of winning the Judicial Review.

Good luck.

HELLEN
Newly Registered

Post by HELLEN » Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:04 am

Thank @ Lola
Also wanted to know I case if I withdraw my pre-action protocol will I'll get my application fee refund back as it was rejected as invalid.

Lola22

Post by Lola22 » Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:43 am

@ Hellen,

I won't be able to comment much on the refund but your pre-action protocol should not affect your refund.

If you still have leave to remain and your application fee will be refunded or not, you should not waste your time and money on Judicial Review. Reapply.

On the other hand, if your leave to remain has expired and your fee will still be refunded, I will still advice you to get a good solicitor very quick to help you to regularise your stay while you can.

Please, post your timeline and keep us updated with your solicitor's advice and decision on your case.

Good luck.