ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

uk spouse visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

dosso
Newly Registered

uk spouse visa

Post by dosso » Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:09 am

we applied for a uk spouse visa on the 2nd of April 2014 in the ivory coast and the only information we've received is that a decision has been made but nothing since, they still hold my wife's passport she paid for DHL to return here passport the return date ran out at the end of June but DHL cant give us any information, the uk visa people still hold her passport can someone help us to find out how to contact these people or do you have a similar experience im pulling my hair out here and my wife is still stuck in her country.

physicskate
Diamond Member

Re: uk spouse visa

Post by physicskate » Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:53 pm

Wrong forum...

But you might try contacting your MP.

Rayking

Post by Rayking » Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:16 am

You've broken the rule of this forum by posting this kind of advert on here,it's unacceptable. You will or can be ban from this forum for this.

SoHopeful

Post by SoHopeful » Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:56 am

Settlement applications from the Ivory Coast should be processed within 90 working days so you should have a response AGES AGO!
I would suggest you contact UKVI asap for an update: http://www.ge2ci.tpcontact.co.uk/visa-enquiries.