ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

really need help to bring my spouse

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

ash06
Newly Registered

really need help to bring my spouse

Post by ash06 » Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:19 pm

hello every one, hope you guys can help me. I am a 19 year old student living in uk for the past 8 and half years. I have a indefinite passport (leave to remain in uk). I work part time at tesco (sat n sun) and earn 400pound per month. Mon to Fri i m a student. The thing is since i was 17 i had a girl friend from my country. we been contact but she was in nepal and i am here in uk. Then when i went nepal on june on holiday we decided to get married, and we gt married. But now i am back here in uk. and she is there living with her parents. I really miss her, and want to bring her here in UK. so can any one plz tell me how i can bring her, here in uk. what documents do i need, what things do i need to do.
thank you

sakura
Diamond Member

Re: really need help to bring my spouse

Post by sakura » Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:14 am

ash06 wrote:hello every one, hope you guys can help me. I am a 19 year old student living in uk for the past 8 and half years. I have a indefinite passport (leave to remain in uk). I work part time at tesco (sat n sun) and earn 400pound per month. Mon to Fri i m a student. The thing is since i was 17 i had a girl friend from my country. we been contact but she was in nepal and i am here in uk. Then when i went nepal on june on holiday we decided to get married, and we gt married. But now i am back here in uk. and she is there living with her parents. I really miss her, and want to bring her here in UK. so can any one plz tell me how i can bring her, here in uk. what documents do i need, what things do i need to do.
thank you
How old is she?

ash06
Newly Registered

Post by ash06 » Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:57 pm

sorry took so long to reply was busy. she is same age as me