ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need urgent help please for Tier 1 General Extension

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Shazzy001
Newly Registered

Need urgent help please for Tier 1 General Extension

Post by Shazzy001 » Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:29 pm

I am wondering if someone can help me. I applied tier1 extension last year in May that was refused as my solicitor did not send the bank statements as 2nd proof with payslips. I went into appeal but lost and exhaust the appeal. I re-applied with in 28 days and provided p60, income statement and letter from HMRC confirming my income and tax for last year. Home office refused my visa again saying P60 and income statement from employer are the same source. Whereas they did not consider or mentioned HMRC letter at all. I am shattered really as i have no right of appeal. My question is if letter of HMRC and p60 or income statement from employer are not different sources? And what are my options now?

UKBALoveStory
Afghanistan

Re: Need urgent help please for Tier 1 General Extension

Post by UKBALoveStory » Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:25 pm

Shazzy001 wrote:I am wondering if someone can help me. I applied tier1 extension last year in May that was refused as my solicitor did not send the bank statements as 2nd proof with payslips. I went into appeal but lost and exhaust the appeal. I re-applied with in 28 days and provided p60, income statement and letter from HMRC confirming my income and tax for last year. Home office refused my visa again saying P60 and income statement from employer are the same source. Whereas they did not consider or mentioned HMRC letter at all. I am shattered really as i have no right of appeal. My question is if letter of HMRC and p60 or income statement from employer are not different sources? And what are my options now?

They are correct in saying that P60 and income statement from employer are the same source.
Letter of HMRC is from a different source and should be acceptable.
Have you not submitted your bank statements?
I am not an immigration adviser...All IMHO.

Subtle

Post by Subtle » Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:46 am

I don't know whats the story on your solicitor's side but if whatever you are saying is true then its a classic case of incompetent solicitor trying to rob innocent immigrant out of their pennies.

If the bank statements were not available, there is no use submitting the application for sure its going to be refused if there are not two distinct sources of income.
The views and opinions expressed in this post are exclusively mine and must be assumed as advice only. These do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of any representative of the UK Home Office.

Shazzy001
Newly Registered

Post by Shazzy001 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:44 am

The bank statement were not available due to some reasons as some part of the job was cash in hand. Thats why I asked HMRC for a income and tax statement. So clearly this is the proof of earning from difference source and fullfill the requirment alongwith income summary and P60.

My question is that the following proofs are from totally different sources and according to the rules:

Proof 1 - last 12 months Income sumarry and P60
Proof 2 - Letter fromTax Authority confirming the income and tax paid in last 12 months

What are your thoughts at the legality of these proofs? Isn't these are legtimate?

UKBALoveStory
Afghanistan

Post by UKBALoveStory » Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:22 pm

Shazzy001 wrote:The bank statement were not available due to some reasons as some part of the job was cash in hand. Thats why I asked HMRC for a income and tax statement. So clearly this is the proof of earning from difference source and fullfill the requirment alongwith income summary and P60.

My question is that the following proofs are from totally different sources and according to the rules:

Proof 1 - last 12 months Income sumarry and P60
Proof 2 - Letter fromTax Authority confirming the income and tax paid in last 12 months

What are your thoughts at the legality of these proofs? Isn't these are legtimate?
Letter of HMRC is from a different source and should be acceptable.
I am not an immigration adviser...All IMHO.