ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visit visa waiting time

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

DingDong

Visit visa waiting time

Post by DingDong » Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:16 am

Hello fellow members,

Quick one here basically I have applied for a visit C type visa for my mum from Irish consulate in Pakistan.It's been 5 weeks now & I am checking the inis visa decisions on a weekly basis but there is no sign of any decision.

Also I need to confirm when the Irish consulate took the visa documents they never took my mum's passport , so I am not sure how this works now because I was in assumption that the entire case documents including passport is being sent to Dublin where they make the decision & put on the visa sticker & send it back to consulate, so I am bit worried now.

Anychance can someone please shed some light on it.

Many thanks

CalvinKlien
Mood:
Ireland

Re: Visit visa waiting time

Post by CalvinKlien » Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:54 am

Hi, the visit visa will take about 8 weeks, so hope for the best in the next 2 or 3 weeks.

Next, could u confirm what do u mean by "Also I need to confirm when the Irish consulate took the visa documents they never took my mum's passport" ?

The consulate will send the supporting docs to irish embassy in India or to Dublin for decision and the passport will stay in Karachi. If approved the Karachi Consulate will patch the visa sticker on the passport. This is confirmed to me by the Immigration Officer on Dublin airport. He was a pleasant gentleman and he gave me this information. Hope this will help.

masterboy123
Member of Standing
Ireland

Post by masterboy123 » Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:00 pm

My grand-dad applied from visit visa from India, it took about 2 weeks and he recieved 30 days non-extendable visit visa to Ireland.
We submitted following at Irish embassy in India:
His passport
His flight ticket
His travel insurance
His hotel booking
His bank statement
Letter from myself that I am working in Ireland and copy of my GNIB card.

Hopefully your family member should receive visa soon.

DingDong

Post by DingDong » Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:55 am

Thank you guys for your input I really appreciate it.

Dipvishu
Newly Registered

Re: Irish baby born of non eu parents

Post by Dipvishu » Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:03 am

Hi all I am student non eu in Ireland. I meet some one last year. We start affaire and dating each other. Since now I gave birth to baby last month. But I have one problem to register birth. Because my boyfriend is married to eu girl and she doesn't know that her husband have affaire with me. Also he still dependent on her as he holding stamp 4 last four years. So my question is does my child get irish citizenship on behalf of him.or I have applied my Owen country citizenship. Also he is agreed to give his name to my child. Any help on this much much appreciated . Thanks a lot