ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

tier 4 general visa 2014 urgent please

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

deepsgks
Newly Registered

tier 4 general visa 2014 urgent please

Post by deepsgks » Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:39 am

hi
i applied to extend my student visa with my dependent on 5th April 2014.In march 2014 i have passed b2 in toiec and decided to apply for visa because the expiry date of my visa was 20th April 204 but at same time i heard b2 in toiec no more accepted now then i took admission in one of college at the basis of b2 in toiec and i got case letter from the college. On 5th of April i did my ielts exam nd on the same day i post my file to home office..i got my passed result from ielts on 18th April then i post my ielts certificate to home office..can anybody make me sure that my application is correct because i m a bit worried and still waiting for my visa results.i will appreciate if anybody reply me soon with their valuable advise.
Thanks a lot.

Quickreply

Re: tier 4 general visa 2014 urgent please

Post by Quickreply » Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:37 pm

deepsgks wrote:hi
i applied to extend my student visa with my dependent on 5th April 2014.In march 2014 i have passed b2 in toiec and decided to apply for visa because the expiry date of my visa was 20th April 204 but at same time i heard b2 in toiec no more accepted now then i took admission in one of college at the basis of b2 in toiec and i got case letter from the college. On 5th of April i did my ielts exam nd on the same day i post my file to home office..i got my passed result from ielts on 18th April then i post my ielts certificate to home office..can anybody make me sure that my application is correct because i m a bit worried and still waiting for my visa results.i will appreciate if anybody reply me soon with their valuable advise.
Thanks a lot.
Dear, i hope it would not be any any problem, pls ask your college to keep a note on your CAS, you got B2 in toeic and you got B2 in IELTS, it proves you have no problem with English and your English ability is at B2 level.

searoze

Re: tier 4 general visa 2014 urgent please

Post by searoze » Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:30 pm

deepsgks wrote:hi
Thanks a lot.
Well done
That's the best you could do in this situation. You should be fine
Mistakes are the portals of discovery.
Please correct me if am wrong