ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

application on toiec

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

noorali26

application on toiec

Post by noorali26 » Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:50 pm

hi i have applied a tier 4 visa on 5 march With the toiec certificate and still no reply from HO i spoke to my college and in the mean time i done city and guilds and update my cas from college and send it to HO last weak but i wanted to know that in my case what chances i get the visa because HO never ask me ro submit the another awarding body certificate but my college said to me thats y u didnt recieve the visa just send them another awarding body certificate thats y i send them please advice me what can i do now amd what chances of my visa thanks

deepsgks
Newly Registered

Re: application on toiec

Post by deepsgks » Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:18 am

hi
i applied on toiec certificate as well for tier 4 in april and when i appiled i heard toiec is no more accepted now so i did ietls and sent my certificate to home office i hvnt got the reslts yet .hav u got any letter from ho for ielts or another english test apart from toiec?
thanx.

noorali26

Post by noorali26 » Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:19 am

hi no i did not receive any letter from HO and still waiting the decision i dont no what they can do now these days they are strict

deepsgks
Newly Registered

Post by deepsgks » Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:29 am

yeah its better we can wait because no other choice....isnt it?

Rajeev2044
Newly Registered

Post by Rajeev2044 » Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:27 am

How u manage to give ielts test as ur passport was with home office. If u order passport from home office, plz help me how to get passport from home office. I also want to give ielts but my passport is with home office..

deepsgks
Newly Registered

Post by deepsgks » Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:06 pm

hi rajeev
i have done b2 in toeic but when i have got my passed result in toeic on same day i read the news that b2 in toeic is no more accepted and that time i hvnt sent my file to HO and still i got 1 month to expire my visa and nearly in two weeks got date for ielts and i did exam and same day in the evening i send my file to HO.After my ielts exam i passed it and i sent my ielts certificate to HO.but if u r passport in HO and u need to do u r ielts exam u have to contact with them but on other hand if HO demanding u to do ielts they will send u letter to do exam and u r passport as well.
thanx.