ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

how to get the visa?

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

praveenk1612
Newly Registered

how to get the visa?

Post by praveenk1612 » Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:41 pm

Hello everyone,

I am(Indian) living in Ireland from past 5 years in student visa and my previous student visa got expired on 3rd of February 2014, I got in to civil partnership wit my boyfriend(Irish) this week. Today I went to immigration with all the required documents,, hoping that everything will go smooth. unfortunately the lady in the counter said, I am without visa when this ceremony happened so she cant register me and directed to me to write a letter to Partner Residence Permission Application,Residence Division – Unit 1,
Irish Naturalisation and Immigration Service 13-14 Burgh Quay,Dublin 2. explaining my condition... I don understand the problem and why should write letter to them, i explained her tat I had no free slots available wen we were looking for our civil partnership. she is explained me, because I had no visa. another friend of mine told me to apply form EU1 and I will be sorted... am really confused........this forum seems very resourceful, please give some information how to go forward and that will be very helpful..thanking you...

Prav