ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

***URGENT***PASSPORT RETURNED NO VISA REFUSAL OR NO VISA

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

jdb87
Newly Registered

***URGENT***PASSPORT RETURNED NO VISA REFUSAL OR NO VISA

Post by jdb87 » Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:37 pm

Hi all, new to the forum, would like some advice urgently...

Ok,my partner applied for a UK general visitor visa from Italy, we went to Rome and gave application,fingerprints etc on 8/7/14, we paid for priority service (4-5 days) we received passport and HALF supporting documents 16/7/14 with no visa, no refusal letter??? Phoned immigration numbers in UK and they have said that on their system, the visa is still being processed..we cannot directly speak with the people 'processing the application'

phoned British embassy in Rome and they said that they have made a mistake and it is a violation of privacy ,but they cant do anything

In addition to this, on the front of the envelope the returned passport came in, was my partner's details, but underneath was someone else's details on a piece of paper that are clearly visible...so they stuck my partners details on top of this random persons...

We need to leave Italy as soon as possible but no one can give us an answer as to what is happening....

Does anyone have a number we can call to check the progress or to complain??

Has this happened to anyone else??

Thanks would appreciate the help...