ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Sponsoring my mothers visitor visa

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

geek
Newly Registered

Sponsoring my mothers visitor visa

Post by geek » Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:05 pm

Hi All,

I am British citizen and will be sponsoring my mother for a visitors visa.
I have become self-employed in May 2014 and so did not complete any tax returns.
What income proof do i need to send to British commission , as proof of my income?
All your valuable input is very much appreciated.

Thanks

geek
Newly Registered

Re: Sponsoring my mothers visitor visa

Post by geek » Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:44 pm

Hi..can anyone with similar experience please advice.

kpk1234

Post by kpk1234 » Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:48 am

Basically you mother need to show that she has strong ties to country she is travelling from and that she will return after her intended stay. It is worth you sending a letter to addressed to British High commission stating your will provide accommodation and bear any costs while she stays in Britain and a recent bank statement with some savings. I did the same and my parents visa got approved. They have shown that they have properties and business in our home country and they no intention to stay in Britain.

Hope this helps?

geek
Newly Registered

Post by geek » Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:32 pm

Thanks KPK.
I became self employed 2 months ago. My query is what proof of income should i be sending for my mothers visitors visa. since i am recently self employed i do not have full accounts. But i am taking dividends , will this be enough and my wife works , i can also send her payslips.

Can anyone also share there experiences regarding what documents they have sent while they were newly self employed?

Thanks

jakfzs77

My mom got visit visa yestersay from Pakistan

Post by jakfzs77 » Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:19 pm

Dears Freinds,

I have got a great new yesterday that my mother got visit visa.

My Back Ground :

I am British Citizen and working as self employed for last one year.

Case dates:
Application pack finalize in last week of April 2014 here in UK by my Solicitor.Paid and send the pack to Pakistan for submission.

Got 11th June 2014 at Islamabad GERRY VISA OFFICE.
CASE SUBMITTED on : 11-06-2014

I got call from HOME OFFICE to confirm that did I invite anyone to come and visit UK ON 19-06-2014 .

02-07-2014:Got email message from my solicitor saying ask your mom to collect her Passport and documents from Gerry office Islamabad.

03-07-2014: Mom called from Pakistan after getting her passport and documents with 6month visa .

Note : I did apply for only 3 weeks visa with my Solicitor advice. SO its work for me hope its help for for all friends who wanted to invite her family over here.

THE TABLE OF CONTENTS OF MY MOTHER VISA DOCUMENTS LIST.

Section-1 (Sponsor documents who is inviting Mother for visit visa)

A: Invitation Letter
B: Passport Copy of inviter
C: House report from estate agent.
D: House tenancy agreement.
E: Letter of permission from Landlord.

Section-2 (Applicant documents )

1. Visa Application Form
2. 2 Photo’s
3. Passport
4. National Identity Card
5. Letter from Bank Manager
6. Bank Statement of last 6 months
7. Letter of current market value of property & land in pounds
8. Evaluation Certificate -1
9. Evaluation Certificate -2
10. Evaluation Certificate –3
11. Letter of Income from Land

GOOD LUCK

Hope that help

Many thanks

jakfzs77

Re: My mom got visit visa yestersay from Pakistan

Post by jakfzs77 » Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:58 pm

jakfzs77 wrote:Dears Freinds,

I have got a great new yesterday that my mother got visit visa.

My Back Ground :

I am British Citizen and working as self employed for last one year.

Case dates:
Application pack finalize in last week of April 2014 here in UK by my Solicitor.Paid and send the pack to Pakistan for submission.

Got 11th June 2014 at Islamabad GERRY VISA OFFICE.
CASE SUBMITTED on : 11-06-2014

I got call from HOME OFFICE to confirm that did I invite anyone to come and visit UK ON 19-06-2014 .

02-07-2014:Got email message from my solicitor saying ask your mom to collect her Passport and documents from Gerry office Islamabad.

03-07-2014: Mom called from Pakistan after getting her passport and documents with 6month visa .

Note : I did apply for only 3 weeks visa with my Solicitor advice. SO its work for me hope its help for for all friends who wanted to invite her family over here.

THE TABLE OF CONTENTS OF MY MOTHER VISA DOCUMENTS LIST.

Section-1 (Sponsor documents who is inviting Mother for visit visa)

A: Invitation Letter
B: Passport Copy of inviter
C: House report from estate agent.
D: House tenancy agreement.
E: Letter of permission from Landlord.

Section-2 (Applicant documents )

1. Visa Application Form
2. 2 Photo’s
3. Passport
4. National Identity Card
5. Letter from Bank Manager
6. Bank Statement of last 6 months
7. Letter of current market value of property & land in pounds
8. Evaluation Certificate -1
9. Evaluation Certificate -2
10. Evaluation Certificate –3
11. Letter of Income from Land

GOOD LUCK

Hope that help

Many thanks

apocolypto

Post by apocolypto » Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:50 pm

Dear KPK1234,

I hope your username means what I think it means  you must be a pathan from Khyber pukhtunkhwa?? I am the same ...

I am planning on inviting my parents to come to UK. I am a British citizen with full time employment.
I came across your post while searching through the forum and I think its very useful and answers most of my questions.

Would you be kind enough to kindly share the list of documents you sent for your parents application? 

Also, the templates for those letters would help a alot if you could possibly provide any?

Thanks brother!!
kpk1234 wrote:Basically you mother need to show that she has strong ties to country she is travelling from and that she will return after her intended stay. It is worth you sending a letter to addressed to British High commission stating your will provide accommodation and bear any costs while she stays in Britain and a recent bank statement with some savings. I did the same and my parents visa got approved. They have shown that they have properties and business in our home country and they no intention to stay in Britain.

Hope this helps?