ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier-4 visa application

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

honey1985
Newly Registered

Tier-4 visa application

Post by honey1985 » Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:32 am

Hi

I submitted my Tier-4 visa application on-line yesterday to extend my visa. I have 15 days to post all the official and supporting documents but I wanted to post them asap that I realised after almost 4 times reviewing my application before submission I made a little tiny typo mistake. I was reading through my printed application form that I realised there is a very small mistake in passport section. in the section asked for issuing authority instead of writing ALIREZA I typed an extra I before A (IALIREZA). Will they check with my passport and correct this small mistake themselves? This is my first typo mistake ever during all these times I have applied for UK visa and I have no violation or anything.

Please advice me what to do, will I be refused or shall I let the home office know?I am so stressed please help .

many thanks

Hanieh