ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Please advice-TIER 1 General Refusal letter

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

megdan
Newly Registered

Please advice-TIER 1 General Refusal letter

Post by megdan » Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:25 pm

Hi all,

My refusal letter states:

In April 2011,you made application for Tier General Migrant and PBS.
We have considered your application on behalf of secretary of state and your application has been refused under immigration rules.
A decision has also been made to remove you from UK under section 47 of immigration assylum and nationality act 2006.

In making decision careful consideration given to:
first leave to enter .........may 2006 .......tier 4
further leave to enter ........jan 2008...tier4
further leave to enter......nov 2008.....tier 4
further leave to enter...April 2010.....PSW

In your letter,you submitted salary certificate from your company and letter from tax authority that you have filed tax returns.
I am satisfied that documents were false as i sought to verify them and they were returned as not genuine.
In january 2012(after 7 months of submission of salary certificate and tax letter),british high commission located in home country undertake a visit to company office.The outcome of the visit confirmed that there was no company business with this name and some person with company name is employed somewhere else(like they reached some other person who had no link with the company).

The letter further states,a false document has been submitted in relation to your application and is refused under section 322(1A).

For the above reason,i am also satisfied that you have used deception in this application.

This means that any future application for entry clearance or leave to enter UK you make will be refused under paragraph 320(7B) of immigration rules unless it would breach your rights under the human rights act 1998 o the refugee convention for the following period starting on the date on which you leave uk following this refusal:

1.one year in case of leaving UK voluntarily
2.five year in case of leaving at Govt. expense
3.ten years if we depot or remove you.

Future applications for entry clearance or leave to enter UK will be refused under paragraph 320(7B) if you make application as:

1)spouse under section 281 or 295 (A) of the immigration rule.
2)a fiancee under section 290
3)a spouse of a refugee or person with humanitarian protection under paragraph 352A,352AA,352FA,352FD

or where you were under the age of 18 at the time of UK's most recent breach of UK'S immigration laws.

We tried to verify your earnings from your one of your company against which you provided tax authority letter that you have filed tax returns against this earning.We sought to verify earnings for your claim of points as per standard procedure.The letters were found not to be genuine.

We are therefore unable to include this evidence for claim of points.

We also tried to verify earnings from your respective company and requested IT-2 tax returns as evidence.You provide tax payment vouchers which were not required documents.After that we requested IT-2 Tax returns again but you wrote you are unable to obtain the relevant docs.

Besides,this all other sources of income supplied by you are considered for claim of points but they are not sufficient towards claim of required point.

Right of Appeal:

You are entitled to right of appeal under section 82(1) of nationality,immigration and assylum act 2002 as ammended by immigration,assylum and nationality act 2006.

The appeal must be made on one or more of following grounds:

1.that decision is not in accordance with immigration rules
2.that decision is unlawful if it discriminates against you
3.that decision is unlawful because it is incompatible with your rights under European convention on human rights.
4.That the decision is otherwise not in accordance with the law.
5.that descretion under immigration rules have not been exercised differently.
6.that your removal from Uk as a result of decision would:
a)breach the Uk's obligation under 1951 refugee convention.
b)be incompatible with your rights under European convention human rights

You should not appeal on grounds that do not apply to yourself.You should also give arguments and any supporting evidence which justifies your grounds.

Statement of additional grounds:
-You must now inform us of any grounds why you should stay in this country,why do you want to stay and why you should not be removed from country(any reason not already given).

..................................................................................................................
Though ,i have arranged verification letter from the authority for the document which home office considers not genuine.Besides,home office tried to verify salary certificate after 7 months f issuance of the salary certificate and couldn't verify whereas the company is registered as a private limited company.

In this context ,please advise :

1).can marriage with a british citizen or immigrant secure your legal residence in UK even after 322(1A) and 320(7B)?
2)Can i become dependant of tier 4 applicant in case appeal rejects?
3)can i avail assylum act as our community in our country have certain threats.I didn't need it priorly as i was living in Uk since last 8 years.
4)Can i take the plea on grounds of human rights act?
5)What are the prospects on 322(1A) AND 320(7b) as mentioned.

Any other advise please?

megdan
Newly Registered

Re: Please advice-TIER 1 General Refusal letter

Post by megdan » Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:31 am

Experts!!!!!!!!!!...please advise urgently,case is in appeal process.

UKBALoveStory
Afghanistan

Post by UKBALoveStory » Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:28 am

In your letter,you submitted salary certificate from your company and letter from tax authority that you have filed tax returns.
I am satisfied that documents were false as i sought to verify them and they were returned as not genuine.
You need to prove them otherwise. Try to gather as much evidence you can to prove that documents are not false. (if they are not).
In january 2012(after 7 months of submission of salary certificate and tax letter),british high commission located in home country undertake a visit to company office.The outcome of the visit confirmed that there was no company business with this name and some person with company name is employed somewhere else(like they reached some other person who had no link with the company).
Again, you need to prove them otherwise. Office phone numbers, utility bills and any other kind of proof will help

1).can marriage with a british citizen or immigrant secure your legal residence in UK even after 322(1A) and 320(7B)?
3)can i avail assylum act as our community in our country have certain threats.I didn't need it priorly as i was living in Uk since last 8 years.
Why you are thinking for taking another route, if you docs were original. All you have to prove is you have not used deception in any way and all the documents provided are genuine.
Last edited by UKBALoveStory on Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am not an immigration adviser...All IMHO.

UKBALoveStory
Afghanistan

Post by UKBALoveStory » Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:30 am

I am not an immigration adviser...All IMHO.

megdan
Newly Registered

Post by megdan » Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:34 pm

Though docs are quite genuine ,however not verified correctly,i am interested to know about other options that i can avail ,for the safe side.I want to know,which can work and which can't work in case of rejection of appeal.

megdan
Newly Registered

Post by megdan » Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:46 pm

Any other expert member who can comment!I will be highly obliged.

sanjeev211161
Mood:

Post by sanjeev211161 » Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:50 pm

Hi
My Tier 1 dependent visas were also refused in a similar way in October 2008 and I was given in writing that they were unable to verify my ICICI bank documents and hence it is a deception (i dont remember the correct sentence) further you can be banned for so many years. I even went for an appeal but lost it and as usual solicitor advised me to go for the High Court buy I dropped the idea seeing the amount of fees. In fact my documents were absolutely genuine and to my surprise with the same set of documents got the dependent visas for my 3 dependents (wife and two children) in February 2009. So sometimes it happen at least with some banks that the bank officials do not have an access to your fixed deposits as they have been invested in some other schemes. One thing is very important that the manager who is providing you the evidence for your funds in the bank should clearly write his name and contact details along with mobile phone number so that visa officer can contact them directly.
Hope I have answered your question.
I think it is worth trying another route as visa official will definitely look the reasons for your previous refusals. Because after 2009 I had two extensions and always I have mentioned in my application form that the visas of my dependent were refused as they were unable to verify there bank statements. One has to be truthful always and it works.
Good luck
Sanjeev

megdan
Newly Registered

Post by megdan » Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:56 am

Thanks ,yes it seems that docs can work to prove genuineness.However,as i foresee the prospects,i am interested to look to other opportunities as well.
In this context ,please advise :

Any other advise please?

megdan
Newly Registered

Post by megdan » Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:05 pm

kIndly kook into my queries

megdan
Newly Registered

Post by megdan » Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:56 am

hi, no one further looked into my post.

Please provide your opinions further

aunxaidi
Newly Registered

Post by aunxaidi » Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:06 am

Hello
ive been refused under 320 7a & 7b in 2009 before refusal i left UK Voluntarily so can i apply for Visit visa in 2014 ?

narasimhanandyala
Newly Registered

Post by narasimhanandyala » Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:03 am

megdan wrote:Experts!!!!!!!!!!...please advise urgently,case is in appeal process.

Hi ,I am also got 320 (7b) ,but I don't want to go for appeal . Is there any other visa I can apply from in the UK .i don't want go back . Pls let know what did u do after u r refusal ?

raj0011
Newly Registered

Post by raj0011 » Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:01 am

Hello, I am staying in UK and got married in jan 2015 in INDIA. I had short leave and came back to uk after 2 weak of marriage.
I applied to Tier 1 general dependent visa in march for my wife from Delhi but got refused.
I provided

marriage certificate
Bank statements
Payslips
employer letter
Tb certificate

My fried submitted same documents and he got visa for his wife about a year ago . so i submitted the same documents too.

Refusal reason was
there was less proof of marriage and subsisting relationship . I applied again after a month through solicitor. this time I provided all documents

Marriage certificate
sponsor letter
Bank Statements
payslips
My passport immigration stamps ( as a proof i was in india for marriage)
UK Tenancy agreement
Wedding pictures (10)
Wedding invitation cards ( both side)
My and and wife's Chat history
TB report
Solicitor coveting letter
Sponsor / invitation letter
Invitation / Statutory declaration

but it got reduced again and in reason was

1 - I acknowledge that your marriage may be traditional but i must be satisfied that you intend to live with your spouse as husband and wife once you are in UK . you have provided no evidence to show why you and your sponsor were matched by your families as explanation as to why you both considered the union to b a good match.

2 - As evidence of marriage you have submitted photographs and wedding reg certificate . Whilst I acknowledge that your wedding took place . I am also required to be satisfied that marriage is subsisting.

3- In the absence of any evidence to determine that your marriage is subsisting. I am not satisfied that you have demonstrated that your marriage is subsisting or that yo intended to live together as your sponsor's spouse throughout the applicant's stay in UK.

I was very dis appointed by their reasons. I provided chat history and all other documents. Is it not self explanatory after seeing pictures , wedding invitations, chat history, invitation letter that marriage is genuine and they want to live together. its not even 6 month old marriage and i got refused twice.

I don' t understand what kind of document or proof were they looking for . what don't they mention exactly why document they need to see. if they're not happy about some document or need some extra document. why don't they call and ask for one extra document or call for interview if they have any doubts. application cost a lot and still don't know what else shall i provide next time.

Please suggest , shall i go for REVIEW this time , but as sated on refusal letter , i can not add any other evidence with refusal letter.
I fee like thy do it deliberately to make more money but its kind of mental torture. Has anyone face similar situation and got visa by review. Please advice / Help

raj0011
Newly Registered

Post by raj0011 » Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:10 pm

Hello, also if I go to administration review in case on Tier 1 General Dependent visa , can i add move evidence ??
thanks