ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal allowed but HO appeal against the decison.

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Rockefeller
Mood:

Re: Appeal allowed but HO appeal against the decison.

Post by Rockefeller » Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:20 pm

Hi Mrs P
I'm sorry to hear you don't think the appeal went well. However, you may be surprised the decision can still go either way because the judge may consider your long residency and other issues although she did not give any indication towards that in her answer.
However, I'm a little bit more upbeat for you as you have already completed 10years lawful stay and have put in an application so I think you should be more hopeful as that application would not necessarily be considered in line with your appeal.
To answer your specific questions
1) I think you would have to leave the country within 28days of receiving the decision if you decide not to seek appeal to the court of court of appeal. However, I think this is irrelevant in your case given you have a valid pending application and I think you're still on 3C leave to remain.
2) Please do not travel outside the UK as that invalidates your application as I understand it. Seek legal advice if you have to. As concerning whether you can obtain a new passport. This is a decision for your home country embassy or high commission in UK. Some embassies may issue a new passport without you providing the outdated one depending on your reasons while others may not.
Wish you best of luck
Mrs.P wrote:Hi guys,

Just updating my hearing was at the UT today, it didn't go well, the Judge said she will still have to consider Rodriguez as it is the authority on PBS cases. I told her about my 10 years LR, she said it is up to the HO to decide my application and reserved her decision. Please help me with the following questions;

1. If my appeal is dismissed and I can't get permission to appeal any further, how long will I have to leave the country.
2. My passport has expired and is with the HO, can I get travel documents and travel to my country, while a decision on my 10 years LR is still pending.

I appreciate any suggestions, the hearing today has left me more confused. Many thanks.

Mrs.P

Post by Mrs.P » Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:32 pm

Thanks very much for your reply, My leave will not be extended by 3c/3d as my application for LR was out of time, and my embassy has refused to give me a new passport, I am in a horrible situation as I don't want to leave the country before my LR application is decided.

sintiaatm

Post by sintiaatm » Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:33 am

@sad1 and @kingNothing any news about your case? Please update.

sad.1

Post by sad.1 » Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:52 am

hi i have called them and finally got some helping person found there.......she actually sent the email to the case worker and they replied her back by saying they will get back with in 21 days so i m hoping ill b getting it by the end of this month.

nasirkhan
- thin ice -

Post by nasirkhan » Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:22 am

sad.1 wrote:hi i have called them and finally got some helping person found there.......she actually sent the email to the case worker and they replied her back by saying they will get back with in 21 days so i m hoping ill b getting it by the end of this month.
Would you not be sad anymore ?

abdif
Newly Registered

Post by abdif » Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:04 am

Hi everyone. I have just joined this forum. My wife appeal was allowed in March 2014. The home office appealed but their application was refused by first tier tribunal in first week of May. No news ever since. Anyone in similar situation. ?
Or anyone knows a number of appeal unit ? The embassy is not even responding my email. ?

Thanks all

KingNothing
United States of America

Post by KingNothing » Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:12 am

No News on my case yet.

Please keep us updated dear:
Sad.1
sintiaatm
Shah05
cyber_warez
Mrs.P
kkadiya

Thanks

sad.1

Post by sad.1 » Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:19 pm

i have made call to them on 4th as i want to travel so they replied back to me after 2 days they said we will get back to u with in 21 days so i am hoping end of this month will b getting a good news with ramadan masha Allah. in sha Allah :)

abdif
Newly Registered

Post by abdif » Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:20 pm

King nothing. It is been long time since their application was refused. Have You contacted your local MP.? Or the home office? My cases the court is saying you need to contact the appeal unit at Angel square. Anyone has their number please?

cyber_warez

Post by cyber_warez » Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:55 am

Dear all,
No updates about my case.my solicitor send letter to POU at angel square but no reply :(

Still waiting
Still waiting
Still waiting
Still waiting
Still waiting
Still waiting
Still waiting
Still waiting
Still waiting

KingNothing wrote:No News on my case yet.

Please keep us updated dear:
Sad.1
sintiaatm
Shah05
cyber_warez
Mrs.P
kkadiya

Thanks

Mrs.P

Post by Mrs.P » Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:13 pm

Hi guys,

I haven't heard fro the UT yet, do you guys have any idea on how long the decision might take, and good luck to those who are waiting.

Many thanks.

UT Hearing 03 June 2014

sad.1

Post by sad.1 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:24 pm

AL HAMDO LILLAH AL HAMDO LILLAH

i have received my BRP and documents after a long debate 24months. in this blessing month of ramadhan Allah (SWT) granted me visa.
i hope all of you guys who is actually waiting for decision better to chase them.....other wise you wont be able to hear from them like so many months.
wish you all good luck.

KingNothing
United States of America

Post by KingNothing » Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:50 pm

Congratulations! God Bless You... I am so happy for you... Good Luck with your visa xx

Shah05

Post by Shah05 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:33 am

Many congratulations sad.1, finally you are sorted. Really happy for u.

I had my hearing on UT on 20th May and case has sent back to home office for reconsideration. The points I got rejections, judge gave decision in our favour. But when HO rep applied to UT he added one more point (which they can according to the judge) of genuineness. So now for this point file has sent back to HO. I am not sure what will be the case. I hope it goes fine.

I have also headed that entrepreneur has close? Does n e one know that what exactly new rules says? If in case the decision isn't in May favour can I reapply under same category or not?

sad.1

Post by sad.1 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:31 pm

shah05 & kingnothing.......thank you very much for your warm wishes.

i dont know shah05 really thats a bad news for everyone and i hope everything goes well for u and in your favour. well they should have not added anything in the court, but Allah (SWT) make it easy for you and every one else here.
Good Luck.

prem_singh123
Mood:
India

Post by prem_singh123 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:32 pm

Congratulations Sad.1

Sad.1 now becomes Happy.1

Good luck for the future

sad.1 wrote:AL HAMDO LILLAH AL HAMDO LILLAH

i have received my BRP and documents after a long debate 24months. in this blessing month of ramadhan Allah (SWT) granted me visa.
i hope all of you guys who is actually waiting for decision better to chase them.....other wise you wont be able to hear from them like so many months.
wish you all good luck.

sintiaatm

Post by sintiaatm » Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:19 pm

@sad.1 many congratulations. Im very happy for you. Good luck for all of friends

sintiaatm

Post by sintiaatm » Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:09 am

Hi to all. Just for update. I had my UT hearing on 30th may.but i have a problam now.the letter of judge is very complex and incomperhensible.my solicitor said that we win. In fact the details of letter shows that too. But when we call tribunal to ask if HO makes an appeal again or not,they said that HO win the appeal...!!!
The reason of this conflict is this sentence of judge's decision:
the decision is remade allowing the appeal under article 8 of the ECHR.
And they say that appealant is HO and 'appeal is allowed' means that HO win the appeal. But every paragraf of letter shows that judge allowes my visa request. I dont know what will happen now and is this just a mistake of tribunal system or something else.

sintiaatm

Post by sintiaatm » Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:49 am

Hi.
I got a letter from tribunal yesterday.they apologies for error by their team that caused distress for us.means i win the appeal again alhamdulillah. But there is a quastion. It was 5 weeks that judge allowed my visa. Do they consider this 5 weeks ? Does this error effects on visa issuance proccessing time? Because this is just an error by tribunal system. May be home office doesnt know about this problam and do their job. Any idea?

Shah05

Post by Shah05 » Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:39 pm

Congratulations sintiatm,

I guess it will take some time to send updated result to HO, So what I can advise you is just keep in touch with HO try to explain the situation and send/fax the copy of the recent letter you have received from tribunal that might clear their confusion and it might help HO to avoid taking any further action against you.

Finally you are also sorted. I am really happy for you guys...

I have a question, as my case has sent back for reconsideration, I want to know few things if in case the decision is against me than I can take further actions.

I didn't get a chance to see the new entrepreneur rules, can any one give me highlight about it?

Also if i get refused, can I put up the file again for entrepreneur?

If i want to go to student again does any one know how does that work? as far as I have heard, they dont give admission if I dont have visa/passport in my hand.

Does anyone know if there is any other way out? as my 10 years completing next year in august.

please Let me know if any of you know the answer of above questions.

Regards

cyber_warez

Post by cyber_warez » Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:43 pm

congrats..
sintiaatm wrote:Hi.
I got a letter from tribunal yesterday.they apologies for error by their team that caused distress for us.means i win the appeal again alhamdulillah. But there is a quastion. It was 5 weeks that judge allowed my visa. Do they consider this 5 weeks ? Does this error effects on visa issuance proccessing time? Because this is just an error by tribunal system. May be home office doesnt know about this problam and do their job. Any idea?

Mrs.P

Post by Mrs.P » Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:53 am

Hello guys, congratulations to all who won their appeals, I received my UT decision today, the judge has set aside FTT decision where my appeal was allowed on Rodriguez, but she has also given me a date tbf in the future to hear my Art 8 grounds not considered by FTT. I am pleased with the decision. Good luck to all of you waiting.

sintiaatm

Post by sintiaatm » Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:40 pm

@cyber_warez and shah05, thanks a lot my friends
@Mrs.P congrats

HAC9
Newly Registered

Post by HAC9 » Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:23 am

Hi Sad.1

I will be extremely indebted and grateful
To you if you can kindly call me on Private. I will only take 5 minutes of your time. My refusal was on the basis Of my name not being on my fathers Dubai Bank letter and now I am appealing as it's not the banks policy. I believe your one of the refusal reasons was similar. Therefore I
Will be ever grateful if you just text or miscall me and I will call straight away.

Many Thanks bro

vinny

Post by vinny » Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:38 am

Posting personal telephone numbers is not recommended.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.