ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Canadian recently applied for UK Tier 4 Student visa

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Fun.shine
Newly Registered

Canadian recently applied for UK Tier 4 Student visa

Post by Fun.shine » Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:24 pm

Hello,

I was hoping that someone could give me an insight on what's happening to my Tier 4 student visa application. I visited the visa application centre in Toronto last Tuesday and I received an e-mail saying that the New York office has received my documents last Thursday. What should I expect at this point? I handed in all of the necessary documents. I am iffy about the application because even though I have the right documents, I did withdraw money from my bank account to transfer to the UK the day after my bank wrote me my letter. When I was researching the application, I just followed it down to the tee, not thinking that they could call the bank and ask them my current account balance. I didn't know that was even allowed. The letter is official. Should I be worried that my application's going to be refused on these grounds? If any one can give me any advice, I would really appreciate it. Thanks.