ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

help please about this

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

yhm75

help please about this

Post by yhm75 » Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:45 am

G23 (b). If you are claiming points for being a director of a UK company other than the company referred to in the question G23 (a) you must also provide:
A printout from Companies House of your appointments history, showing that you have held directorships continuously during the period in which you claim to have been a director

any one help me please what is this document

Anwar10
Newly Registered

Re: help please about this

Post by Anwar10 » Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:17 am

This is current appointment report, You can check into your company house account, or call company house and they will send you to your address.

suvalike
Member of Standing

Post by suvalike » Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:14 pm

yhm75 wrote:G23 (b). If you are claiming points for being a director of a UK company other than the company referred to in the question G23 (a) you must also provide:
A printout from Companies House of your appointments history, showing that you have held directorships continuously during the period in which you claim to have been a director

any one help me please what is this document

Its Currrent Appointment Report. Are you planning for Extension?

imbest4u
Newly Registered

Post by imbest4u » Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:06 pm

Hi please help I am new to this forum .I am very worried I am on enterprenure visa £50000 route got my visa after appeal in april 2014. I got some investment from back home .I dont know some one complainted against me. I received a email from home office. they are investigating. I have two concerns please when I applied for visa I told HO that I will do HR consultancy. But I start doing a furniture retail shop. My 10 years compleating in september. My concerns are

can I change the business without telling HO?

if I apply ILR in september will they ask any thing about my enterprenure visa?

I even did not opened the business account for the company on which I got enterprenure visa because started a new business?

Please help guys give me some advice I am very much disturbed

Thanks in advance for your help

Momi

Post by Momi » Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:49 pm

What they said in email? And what they are investigating?

cpmlkhan
Member of Standing

Post by cpmlkhan » Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:52 pm

imbest4u wrote:Hi please help I am new to this forum .I am very worried I am on enterprenure visa £50000 route got my visa after appeal in april 2014. I got some investment from back home .I dont know some one complainted against me. I received a email from home office. they are investigating. I have two concerns please when I applied for visa I told HO that I will do HR consultancy. But I start doing a furniture retail shop. My 10 years compleating in september. My concerns are

I even did not opened the business account for the company on which I got enterprenure visa because started a new business?

@imbest4u, Unfortunately somebody told them or they picked you up from their list. Now you need to open business account asap. and start showing your investment coming in to it.
Hope this will help

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru

Post by Frontier Mole » Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:06 am

imbest4u wrote:Hi please help I am new to this forum .I am very worried I am on enterprenure visa £50000 route got my visa after appeal in april 2014. I got some investment from back home .I dont know some one complainted against me. I received a email from home office. they are investigating. I have two concerns please when I applied for visa I told HO that I will do HR consultancy. But I start doing a furniture retail shop. My 10 years compleating in september. My concerns are

The HO does checks to see if the business you said you were setting up is in fact trading. No doubt that is why they have been in touch.
Have you been invited to interview yet? Once / if that happens you could do with getting professional legal advice as I think you will need to deal with the potential curtailment of your visa.

Momi

Post by Momi » Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:26 am

I think you must have applied at the end of 2012 or start of 2013. One of the person has got letter + email from home office to transfer funds from overseas bank to uk bank.
So I think they keeping an eye on them people who have got visa a year ago or they won the appeal.

entrepreneur123

Post by entrepreneur123 » Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:30 am

Momi, Could you please tell more about the letter that somone have received? what they asked in it? many thanks

Momi wrote:

I think you must have applied at the end of 2012 or start of 2013. One of the person has got letter + email from home office to transfer funds from overseas bank to uk bank.
So I think they keeping an eye on them people who have got visa a year ago or they won the appeal.

Momi

Post by Momi » Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:42 am

They just to asked transfer funds from pakistan to uk.
That guy got visa last year.

That's all I have been told.

entrepreneur123

Post by entrepreneur123 » Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:44 am

then it appears that applicants who have showed investment funds from outside UK are being checked.... that's what appears to be same in both cases

Momi wrote:They just to asked transfer funds from pakistan to uk.
That guy got visa last year.

That's all I have been told.

suvalike
Member of Standing

Post by suvalike » Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:37 pm

So it means someone need to transfer the money from Pakistan to UK.In my case i showed money in pak but i am getting now money from my uncle in uk who transfer into my current account and then i transfer into my company business account from my current account in chunks like some time 5k then 10k but i still i have not transferred all 50k yet..My dad return the money to uncle back home.So am i doing the right thing.?

whatever money i transfer from my current account into business account is the investment money.

Please advise.

Thanks

attahaas
India

Post by attahaas » Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:20 am

suvalike wrote:So it means someone need to transfer the money from Pakistan to UK.In my case i showed money in pak but i am getting now money from my uncle in uk who transfer into my current account and then i transfer into my company business account from my current account in chunks like some time 5k then 10k but i still i have not transferred all 50k yet..My dad return the money to uncle back home.So am i doing the right thing.?

whatever money i transfer from my current account into business account is the investment money.

Please advise.

Thanks
Yes, you are doing fine EXCEPT stating that your dad would return the money to your uncle back home in a public forum!!!!
•12-Feb-2015: Applied online (Team), 200K, India
•13-Feb-2015: Submitted documents and biometrics
•25-Feb-2015: Received email saying that they need more time
•03-Mar-2015: Interviewed separately
•05-Mar-2105: Received docs and passport with visa stamped!

pkcd12
Newly Registered

Post by pkcd12 » Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:24 am

amen to that :mrgreen:

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru

Post by Frontier Mole » Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:52 pm

As I said before curtailment is more than likely as they are going to ask to see the money trail and low and behold you are going to trip up.
And how is this investment funding showing in your business - what have you actually invested in?
Get professional legal advice as you are going to need it.

jaye800
Newly Registered

Post by jaye800 » Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:44 pm

I have a quick question , IS it ok to change business rent place before appeal? i am not using that address but my company house is been registered with that address? does it effect my application for UKBA? what you guys suggest?

Please reply me , your reply will be very helpful to me in taking decision

suvalike
Member of Standing

Post by suvalike » Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:21 pm

attahaas wrote:
suvalike wrote:So it means someone need to transfer the money from Pakistan to UK.In my case i showed money in pak but i am getting now money from my uncle in uk who transfer into my current account and then i transfer into my company business account from my current account in chunks like some time 5k then 10k but i still i have not transferred all 50k yet..My dad return the money to uncle back home.So am i doing the right thing.?

Please advise.

Thanks
Yes, you are doing fine EXCEPT stating that your dad would return the money to your uncle back home in a public forum!!!!
Thanks attashaas for your reply.But i did not understand the below bit

"EXCEPT stating that your dad would return the money to your uncle back home in a public forum!!!!"

What it means..Please elaborate a bit.

Thanks

attahaas
India

Post by attahaas » Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:41 am

suvalike wrote:
attahaas wrote:

Please advise.

Thanks
Thanks attashaas for your reply.But i did not understand the below bit

"EXCEPT stating that your dad would return the money to your uncle back home in a public forum!!!!"

What it means..Please elaborate a bit.

Thanks
Hi Suvalike, I sent you a PM, check your inbox.
•12-Feb-2015: Applied online (Team), 200K, India
•13-Feb-2015: Submitted documents and biometrics
•25-Feb-2015: Received email saying that they need more time
•03-Mar-2015: Interviewed separately
•05-Mar-2105: Received docs and passport with visa stamped!

Cathie
Newly Registered

Post by Cathie » Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:07 am

imbest4u wrote:
...I have two concerns please when I applied for visa I told HO that I will do HR consultancy. But I start doing a furniture retail shop. My 10 years compleating in september. My concerns are

You can change your business anytime you want but if you applied through the PSW route, your main business activity
must be working skilled to National Qualifications Framework (NQF) 4 or above. The policy guidance states in Pg 12
"57. We recognise that, as an entrepreneur, you may have moved on to other activities and no
longer be involved in the business in which you initially invested, but we still require this
evidence to show that the money was invested."

As for the business account which you didn't open, you will need legal advice as everyone else has said.
Good luck.

ECOTROT

Post by ECOTROT » Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:45 pm

Cathie wrote:
imbest4u wrote:
...I have two concerns please when I applied for visa I told HO that I will do HR consultancy. But I start doing a furniture retail shop. My 10 years compleating in september. My concerns are

You can change your business anytime you want but if you applied through the PSW route, your main business activity
must be working skilled to National Qualifications Framework (NQF) 4 or above. The policy guidance states in Pg 12
"57. We recognise that, as an entrepreneur, you may have moved on to other activities and no
longer be involved in the business in which you initially invested, but we still require this
evidence to show that the money was invested."

As for the business account which you didn't open, you will need legal advice as everyone else has said.
Good luck.
Hi Cathie,

Can you pls point me to where in the rules/guidance it says there is a NQF4 requirement for someone already on an entrepreneur visa?

I must be missing something because I can only see this as an initial requirement for applicants under the PSW route. It is not a requirement for extension; so, the way I read it, once you have the visa there is no skill level requirement so long as you meet the other extension requirements.

I wanted to check because I wouldn't want to give anyone the wrong advice!

Thanks