ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

maintenance issue regarding Tier 1 General Extension

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Ademola
Newly Registered

maintenance issue regarding Tier 1 General Extension

Post by Ademola » Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:33 pm

Hi All,

Please, I really need help on maintenance issue regarding Tier 1 General Extension.
I miss calculated the days which is 90 days and now my Maintenance fee will be about 10 days short of the required 90 days in bank account.
I don’t want to wait for extra 10 days before submitting my application which will make me and over stayer.
I just want to know if I can send the application with 80days with a letter stating this issue and send another statement a week after submitting the application for 90days.

Please kindly advise the best possible way to go about this issue i really dont want to take chances.

Thanks to you all.

Ade.

UKBALoveStory
Afghanistan

Re: maintenance issue regarding Tier 1 General Extension

Post by UKBALoveStory » Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:36 pm

Are you aware that you can submit bank statements from different accounts(even from abroad) to cover the period?
I am not an immigration adviser...All IMHO.

Ademola
Newly Registered

Re: maintenance issue regarding Tier 1 General Extension

Post by Ademola » Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:17 pm

Hi,

Really appreciate your quick response.
I have read about it here but not too clear about it.
I have an account abroad that I want to use as part of my previous earning during application.
If I indicate to the caseworker in a letter stating that (for example say june 1-30 foreign statment and the remaining 60 days maintenace from uk statment) and same account is still used as previous earning, hope this will be ok.

Regards,

Ade.