ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 General to ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ILRTention
Newly Registered

Tier 1 General to ILR

Post by ILRTention » Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:33 pm

Hello Members,

Can you please confirm how many days Tier-1 General can stay outside UK without breaking ‘Continuous Residence’ requirement for ILR?

Also how can we prove our presence/absence in the UK, what supporting documents we need to present?

longshift

Re: Tier 1 General to ILR

Post by longshift » Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:19 am

ILRTention wrote:Can you please confirm how many days Tier-1 General can stay outside UK without breaking ‘Continuous Residence’ requirement for ILR?
Not more than 180 days in any 12 months counting backwards from the day the application will be decided.
ILRTention wrote: Also how can we prove our presence/absence in the UK, what supporting documents we need to present?
Payslips will prove you are working. And a letter from an employer confirming you were on paid annual leaves while your visit outside UK will prove your absences.

mohramzan

Re: Tier 1 General to ILR

Post by mohramzan » Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:25 am

Hello there
I am main applicant on 2 + 3, i have never been to more than 50 days on holidays, and i have payslips and employee letter. But i have 3 dependents wife and 2 kids born here, they were out of country for 190 days more than 6 months in one single holiday. will there be a problem for them? or for dependents it doesn't really matter?

your help will me much appreciated.

regards