ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Enterpreneur Visa

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

aliabidhyd

Tier 1 Enterpreneur Visa

Post by aliabidhyd » Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:18 am

Hi all, recently me and my friend applied for entrepreneur Visa as a entrepreneur team, last week we received letter from UKBA and according to the case worker he said that he identified minor omission in the application that 2 documents are missing 1. current appointment report and bank statement showing 50k. we have already send under the time giving. my question is this that now I can use my personal fund i mean can I do less £900 or i have to wait? please suggest me ASAP. :(

Muhammad2014
Newly Registered

Re: Tier 1 Enterpreneur Visa

Post by Muhammad2014 » Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:38 pm

Its £945 not £900.
Dont use it until you get visa just incase any issue and you need to provide then again.

Pls read the following FYI

Evidence that you can support yourself
You must prove that you have enough personal savings to support yourself while you’re in the UK.

How you prove this depends on where you’re making your application from:

outside the UK - you’ll need £3,310
in the UK - you’ll need £945
Your personal savings must have been in your bank account for 90 consecutive days before you apply.

aliabidhyd

Post by aliabidhyd » Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:00 pm

Hi Mohammad,
I applied Tier 1 Enterpreneur Visa before 1st July 2014. So I need £900 to show maintenance funds. After 1 july 2014 its 945.

cpmlkhan
Member of Standing

Post by cpmlkhan » Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:06 pm

aliabidhyd wrote:Hi all, recently me and my friend applied for entrepreneur Visa as a entrepreneur team, last week we received letter from UKBA and according to the case worker he said that he identified minor omission in the application that 2 documents are missing 1. current appointment report and bank statement showing 50k. we have already send under the time giving. my question is this that now I can use my personal fund i mean can I do less £900 or i have to wait? please suggest me ASAP. :(
Hi ali,

I suggest you that do not use your maintenance funds at all. Try to make it up till £945 if in case . I know you applied before 1st July but giving you advise.
BEST OF LUCK.

Regards

aliabidhyd

Tier 1 Enterpreneur Extension 50K Due in July 2017

Post by aliabidhyd » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:02 am

Hi There,

I am currently on Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa 50K (Team Member). Our Extension is due in July 2017. 3 years ago when we got Visa after that we open business account and trasnfer 53K from my personal account to our company business account but due to lack of my knowledge I transfer 4k from my company account to my personal account but again I transfer 5k from my personal account to my company account and after that I did few more transaction in same way. We change accountant after 1 year and my accountant advice me that you did wrong things you have to arrange all money 50k as a director loan. My accountant change accounting year and june 2016 I transfer 35K from my personal account to my company account as a director loan. Remaing portion of amount I will trasnfer this year june 2017. My question is this

1. We change accounting year chaneg is this ok?
2. June 2016 I transfer 35k from my personal account ot my business account is this ok?
3. We have already creat 2 jobs of settled person whos has complete thier terms of 12 months each.

Please guid me and suggest me as still i have 5 months left to apply my extension