ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Ent. Application after recent changes (11 July)

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

nplheart
Newly Registered

Tier 1 Ent. Application after recent changes (11 July)

Post by nplheart » Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:37 am

Dear Forum Members and everyone,

I have been following and going through a number of posts relating to Tier 1 Entrepreneur for more than a year but only registered recently.
Any positive feedbacks and suggestion to my query would be highly appreciated.

I have been preparing to apply for the visa and accordingly setting up my business, but have been the victim of the recent change in immigration rules.
My psw visa is expiring this Sept. and have registered my company before 11 July. I also bought the domain for the website, registered with regulatory bodies before this date.

I have prepared almost everything including business plans, business bank account and website but the only concern is advertisement which I didn't publish before the date.
Is there a fair amount of chance in applying or should I opt for other options?

Thanking you all in advance.

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Re: Tier 1 Ent. Application after recent changes (11 July)

Post by Olasunkanmi » Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:05 am

@ nplheart, was your company actively trading before July 11, 2014 and at the moment ?
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

nplheart
Newly Registered

Post by nplheart » Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:34 pm

@Olasunkanmi
Yes, my company has been actively trading prior to 11 July and I got a couple of contracts signed by my clients.
Also, My business account was opened only on 16 th July.
Still confused about submitting advertisement materials as they would be post-11 july dated.

Regards,

nplheart
Newly Registered

Post by nplheart » Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:37 pm

G26. You must provide one or more documents from the following list (this must cover (either together or individually) a continuous period commencing before 11 July 2014 up to no earlier than three months before the date of your application). Please tick to confirm what is supplied:
Advertising or marketing material
Article in a newspaper or other publication
Information from a trade fair
Registration with a UK trade body

cpmlkhan
Member of Standing

Post by cpmlkhan » Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:42 pm

nplheart wrote:Dear Forum Members and everyone,

I have been following and going through a number of posts relating to Tier 1 Entrepreneur for more than a year but only registered recently.
Any positive feedbacks and suggestion to my query would be highly appreciated.

I have been preparing to apply for the visa and accordingly setting up my business, but have been the victim of the recent change in immigration rules.
My psw visa is expiring this Sept. and have registered my company before 11 July. I also bought the domain for the website, registered with regulatory bodies before this date.

I have prepared almost everything including business plans, business bank account and website but the only concern is advertisement which I didn't publish before the date.
Is there a fair amount of chance in applying or should I opt for other options?

Thanking you all in advance.
Well, the situation is bit difficult at this moment. But there is only one way out under £50K for you. pm me

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:19 pm

@ nplheart,

Advertising or marketing material

Your marketing material could be your website and flyers/business cards which doesn't have specific dates on them.

The only issue is that you stated that your bank account was opened on 16/07/14, so how will you prove that you are actively trading with income into your business?
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.