ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Ket1

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by Ket1 » Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:31 pm

[quote="phaara"]Mid of june i emailed visa enquiry islamabad for applicatin status, they reply me on 30th june that your application is under process gerry will contact u when docoments ready for collection, so it meas i m not on hold... M i right guys???? Co confirm please..

Bcoz today on of the u.k page i askd that my 6 month r up already so kindly escalate for quicker response.
Then admin reply me

"that due to the income threshold issue bhc now a days have stop processing sattlement application. They wil hopefuly start processing effected case from 1st of Augst."

So is it means that they have stop those cases also that are not on hold???

Ur in the same situation as me! I haven't been told for defos if myn is in th hold category jus tha its im process and i need to re apply in august to if nt!
Applied Lahore: 10 October 2013
Refused: 09 September 2014
Re-applied Lahore: 24 September 2014
Application Processed: 02 January 2015
VISA GRANTED ALHAMDULLILAH: 06 January 2015

abdulraheem123

Post by abdulraheem123 » Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:18 pm

salaams all,
my spouse submitted application 3 weeks ago, should she have received any acknowledgment that the visa application is under process? like a txt or an email?

phaara
Member of Standing

Post by phaara » Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:35 am

Ket1 wrote:
phaara wrote:Mid of june i emailed visa enquiry islamabad for applicatin status, they reply me on 30th june that your application is under process gerry will contact u when docoments ready for collection, so it meas i m not on hold... M i right guys???? Co confirm please..

Bcoz today on of the u.k page i askd that my 6 month r up already so kindly escalate for quicker response.
Then admin reply me

"that due to the income threshold issue bhc now a days have stop processing sattlement application. They wil hopefuly start processing effected case from 1st of Augst."

Ur in the same situation as me! I haven't been told for defos if myn is in th hold category jus tha its im process and i need to re apply in august to if nt!
Bro/sis what u want to say, sorry could'nt understand explain again. Thankyou
And
Why u in need of reapply ur case must be diffrent then i guess.?
And
Here and some other place i read that if a person is on hold then bhc inform them by sending email or letter etc that u r on hold
online app 29/1/2014
Biometric 31/1/2014
Forwarded to Isb OC on 3/2/2014
RFC 2/10/2014

akhan47

Post by akhan47 » Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:23 am

I have received the following response after requesting that my application be escalated due to 120 working days being surpassed.

Further to your recent request, please provide us the following details and
we will escalate the matter to the relevant department for the matter to be
looked into.

GWF number:
Date of Birth:
Tracking status on CRM:
Full Name of Applicant:
Type of Visa:
VAC address:
Nationality:
Date of visit for VAC:
Passport number:

What do they mean by 'tracking status on CRM'?
Applied in Islamabad: 03/07/12
Refused: 14/11/12
Appealed: 26/11/12
Court Date: 02/09/2013
Appeal Unsuccessful.
Re-applied in Islamabad: 20/01/2014
Refused: 15/09/14
Court Date: 09/05/2015
Appeal allowed.
Awaiting call letter.

Safikazmi12

Post by Safikazmi12 » Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:07 am

akhan47 wrote:I have received the following response after requesting that my application be escalated due to 120 working days being surpassed.

looked into.

GWF number:
Date of Birth:
Tracking status on CRM:
Full Name of Applicant:
Type of Visa:
VAC address:
Nationality:
Date of visit for VAC:

Passport number:

Salam,
I received the same email after 120 working days passed. So tracking status on CRM means u have to send them gerry reference number.
MY TIMELINE:
APPLICATION DATE: 20 JANUARY 2014 (ISLAMABAD)
RFC: Visa Granted on 23-09-2014

sami3

Post by sami3 » Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:22 am

akhan47 wrote:I have received the following response after requesting that my application be escalated due to 120 working days being surpassed.

looked into.

GWF number:
Date of Birth:
Tracking status on CRM:
Full Name of Applicant:
Type of Visa:
VAC address:
Nationality:
Date of visit for VAC:
Passport number:

k
when did you apply? please can you tell me where did you send the email. I applied on 20th January and it is over 120 working days. i am also thinking to ask them to escalate my case too. but don't where know where to send an email?

I guess tracking status on CRM is 'Under Process' status

AMRKHN

Post by AMRKHN » Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:54 am

I rang in today and found out, they can't escalate any ones case or give any RFCs until some "big problem" in Pakistan spousal visas is solved..... What is this big problem? Only Allah knows...

sami3

Post by sami3 » Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:57 am

AMRKHN wrote:I rang in today and found out, they can't escalate any ones case or give any RFCs until some "big problem" in Pakistan spousal visas is solved..... What is this big problem? Only Allah knows...
i tell you what big problem is that we are PAKISTANIS and above all muslims... so they don't want us in their country... just look at Indian processing time figures... and both countries are a high risk countries for immigration

phaara
Member of Standing

Post by phaara » Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:21 am

AMRKHN wrote:I rang in today and found out, they can't escalate any ones case or give any RFCs until some "big problem" in Pakistan spousal visas is solved..... What is this big problem? Only Allah knows...
Yes i've also heard that due to income threshold issue bhc was not processing any of the sattlement cases. Now as the decision made for hold cases. now they wil start processing (rfc etc) frm 1st Augst
online app 29/1/2014
Biometric 31/1/2014
Forwarded to Isb OC on 3/2/2014
RFC 2/10/2014

Shaggy000

Post by Shaggy000 » Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:02 pm

Salam all my friend got interview on 2 weeks ago aftr tomorrow she got a rfc call at 3 pm for collection and today she collect but rejected bec her husband work at 3 places and there is problem in wages ...she applied in 30 dec 2013 ..and they take phone interview from her ...

qadz

Post by qadz » Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:12 pm

Shaggy000 wrote:Salam all my friend got interview on 2 weeks ago aftr tomorrow she got a rfc call at 3 pm for collection and today she collect but rejected bec her husband work at 3 places and there is problem in wages ...she applied in 30 dec 2013 ..and they take phone interview from her ...
ohh.. they are just refusing too much applications these days.. Does she had to go for face 2 face interview as well or just telephone interview?

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:35 pm

Shaggy000 wrote:Salam all my friend got interview on 2 weeks ago aftr tomorrow she got a rfc call at 3 pm for collection and today she collect but rejected bec her husband work at 3 places and there is problem in wages ...she applied in 30 dec 2013 ..and they take phone interview from her ...

Waslaam sorry to hear that

Any idea what the problem was in the wages ?
Applied online 15/9/15
Biometrics mirpur 17/9/15
Documents confirmation November

Shaggy000

Post by Shaggy000 » Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:03 pm

Phone interview ...i am not confirm but will tell u in days in Sha Alllah but its very hurt ...i am also applien in feb and category A still waiting

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:59 pm

phaara wrote:
Ket1 wrote:
phaara wrote:Mid of june i emailed visa enquiry islamabad for applicatin status, they reply me on 30th june that your application is under process gerry will contact u when docoments ready for collection, so it meas i m not on hold... M i right guys???? Co confirm please..

Then admin reply me

Bro/sis what u want to say, sorry could'nt understand explain again. Thankyou
And
Why u in need of reapply ur case must be diffrent then i guess.?
And
Here and some other place i read that if a person is on hold then bhc inform them by sending email or letter etc that u r on hold
Lol sory i type to qwik and dont chek my spelling its sister :) and thas why im stressed i havnt been told eitha way just that an Eco still has to assess it but its been 3 months now i wish they would hurry up
Applied Lahore: 10 October 2013
Refused: 09 September 2014
Re-applied Lahore: 24 September 2014
Application Processed: 02 January 2015
VISA GRANTED ALHAMDULLILAH: 06 January 2015

t_1505
Newly Registered

Post by t_1505 » Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:56 pm

Dear all
I mentioned wrong DOB on my online application and submitted it at gerrys lahore offc i realised today...after 10 days...in fact i provided all original documents with my application. Few people are saying its ok few are saying its straight refusal....what to do where to contact pleaseee help me guys

greendragon
Newly Registered

Re: need adivce

Post by greendragon » Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:19 pm

hi there
i am in london on student visa i want to sponcer my wife from pakistan but i have a situation here as i am a muslim and my wife is a Christian and we did a formal marriage with out our families coz of danger of being killed we have a marriage certificate but did not register our marriage in Nadra because of the fear of danger ,so in my case what advice you can help me and what documents do i need without putting my wife life in danger

Nadizee

Post by Nadizee » Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:59 am

tallojani wrote:

Then admin reply me

Asslam-u-alykum
Any news about court decision(( income)))????????
Wht a person should do when he fullfil the financial requirements bt still on hold
Should withdraw or w8 for final decision
Help plssssssss

Safikazmi12

Post by Safikazmi12 » Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:08 am

Nadizee wrote:
tallojani wrote:

Then admin reply me

Asslam-u-alykum
Wht a person should do when he fullfil the financial requirements bt still on hold
Help plssssssss
W salaam,
News came and home office wins case now from 28th July they will make decisions on hold cases..so wait for decision its better.
MY TIMELINE:
APPLICATION DATE: 20 JANUARY 2014 (ISLAMABAD)
RFC: Visa Granted on 23-09-2014

tallojani

Re: need adivce

Post by tallojani » Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:20 am

greendragon wrote:hi there
i am in london on student visa i want to sponcer my wife from pakistan but i have a situation here as i am a muslim and my wife is a Christian and we did a formal marriage with out our families coz of danger of being killed we have a marriage certificate but did not register our marriage in Nadra because of the fear of danger ,so in my case what advice you can help me and what documents do i need without putting my wife life in danger
I think you will have to have your marriage registered at Nadra otherwise BHC wont accept that you are legally married.
May Allah swt make it easy for us all

akhan47

Post by akhan47 » Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:22 am

sami3 wrote:

looked into.

GWF number:
Date of Birth:
Tracking status on CRM:
Full Name of Applicant:
Type of Visa:
VAC address:
Nationality:
Date of visit for VAC:
Passport number:

k
when did you apply? please can you tell me where did you send the email. I applied on 20th January and it is over 120 working days. i am also thinking to ask them to escalate my case too. but don't where know where to send an email?

I guess tracking status on CRM is 'Under Process' status
Use the email form https://ukvi-international.faq-help.com

After providing the details they responded to me with the following email:

"With the information you provide we have escalated your case to the concern
department to look over it. You will be soon contacted by your visa
application centre."

Has anybody had a similar response?
Applied in Islamabad: 03/07/12
Refused: 14/11/12
Appealed: 26/11/12
Court Date: 02/09/2013
Appeal Unsuccessful.
Re-applied in Islamabad: 20/01/2014
Refused: 15/09/14
Court Date: 09/05/2015
Appeal allowed.
Awaiting call letter.

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:25 am

Asslam-u-alykum
Help plssssssss[/quote]

W salaam,
News came and home office wins case now from 28th July they will make decisions on hold cases..so wait for decision its better.[/quote]

Walikum assalam, like you said you meet all the requirements its best you wait but for how long only Allah swt knows. Getting closer to Allah swt is the only way forward for us all.
May Allah swt make it easy for us all

Soul7
Newly Registered

Post by Soul7 » Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:30 am

Asslam-u-Alykum

Me and my wife had a Interview Today just wanted to know how long do they take to give an answer as few people have mentioned they told them the same day

jrkhany
Newly Registered

Post by jrkhany » Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:39 am

Soul7 wrote:Asslam-u-Alykum

Me and my wife had a Interview Today just wanted to know how long do they take to give an answer as few people have mentioned they told them the same day

Did you both have an interview, were you together or both separately over the phone. Where did you apply and what questions did they ask please.

Soul7
Newly Registered

Post by Soul7 » Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:02 am

It was the same Day in person
I Applied in Islamabad and they just asked Random Questions
Name?
Address?
DOB?
Wife's DOB, Phone, Friends Etc.
What you like to Eat?
Hobby's?
Regarding Work?
just random questions

jrkhany
Newly Registered

Post by jrkhany » Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:04 am

Soul7 wrote:It was the same Day in person
I Applied in Islamabad and they just asked Random Questions
Name?
Address?
DOB?
Wife's DOB, Phone, Friends Etc.
What you like to Eat?
Hobby's?
Regarding Work?
just random questions

Soul 7 thanks for your reply.
So you are both in Pakistan and called you both in for interview. Are you the applicant or sponsor