ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Business Plan Sample

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

inamh12
Newly Registered

Business Plan Sample

Post by inamh12 » Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:37 am

Hi every one,

I am not new to this forum but its first time I am posting a topic. I have previously benefited from this forum for visa application of my daughter and wife.

Now, I will b going to apply PSW to T1 Entrepreneur visa in January 2014. I want to apply in team. I have done Master of Accounting, can some guide me through business plan or if some one has a sample can you email me or paste in the reply please....... It will be a great favor

Many Thanks[/color][/size]

Commercial Law
BANNED

Prince of Wales Trust business plan guidelines and templates

Post by Commercial Law » Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:36 am

In my experience, start-ups have benefited from the advice on the Prince of Wales Trust website. I would certainly urge you to take a look.

With regards to your request about templates, perhaps the below can help?

http://www.princes-trust.org.uk/need_he ... lates.aspx

ganishyohzo
Newly Registered

Re: Business Plan Sample

Post by ganishyohzo » Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:22 am

I think I posted my question in the wrong thread earlier as the OP seems to have asked a similar question:

I'm a little bit worried about the tightening of rules for tier 1 entrepreneurs. I was on the PSW but did not have my ducks in order before the new changes last week...I'm considering the £200k route now but I'm not sure about the genuine test.

Has anyone used external business plan writers such as http://www.spammer.com

Would the home office refuse my application if I had the plan done professionally or do they expect me to write it from scratch myself?

Thanks in advance!

wpuk2013

Re: Business Plan Sample

Post by wpuk2013 » Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:48 am

inamh12 wrote:Hi every one,

I am not new to this forum but its first time I am posting a topic. I have previously benefited from this forum for visa application of my daughter and wife.

Now, I will b going to apply PSW to T1 Entrepreneur visa in January 2014. I want to apply in team. I have done Master of Accounting, can some guide me through business plan or if some one has a sample can you email me or paste in the reply please....... It will be a great favor

Many Thanks[/color][/size]
I'm also working on Business plan and I hope we can help each other, please pm or email me on tier1enter@gmail.com.

Thanks