ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Request missing documents back - Done

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

summer69
Mood:
Sri Lanka

Request missing documents back - Done

Post by summer69 » Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:08 pm

just a helpful note; since I struggled to get my original university certificate back following my visa decision.

Now there's a very convenient way that you may/may not have know, is using the new UKVI gov site. You can request for the documents as an online request but please makesure you clearly opt-out the option that it's not a withdrawal. I mentioned that on the comments section as well. First request didn't work out within 10 working days and there was another link to remind them with previous request details and original postal references. That worked out well for me and got the certificate back in the sign post within 4-5 days.

link to the gov site section: https://www.gov.uk/visa-documents-returned

Please remember to keep a note of all the postal references and above request references which you will need.

Cheers :)

UKBALoveStory
Afghanistan

Re: Request missing documents back - Done

Post by UKBALoveStory » Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:39 pm

summer69 wrote:just a helpful note; since I struggled to get my original university certificate back following my visa decision.

Now there's a very convenient way that you may/may not have know, is using the new UKVI gov site. You can request for the documents as an online request but please makesure you clearly opt-out the option that it's not a withdrawal. I mentioned that on the comments section as well. First request didn't work out within 10 working days and there was another link to remind them with previous request details and original postal references. That worked out well for me and got the certificate back in the sign post within 4-5 days.

link to the gov site section: https://www.gov.uk/visa-documents-returned

Please remember to keep a note of all the postal references and above request references which you will need.

Cheers :)
Thanks. This should be sticky.
I am not an immigration adviser...All IMHO.