ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need Help

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

marshal8732

Need Help

Post by marshal8732 » Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:56 pm

I am currently about to apply for tier 1 entrn visa and just need to ask question.

1. Is it ok if can show Maintaince funds in my E-saving rewards account (NOT ISA)

ECOTROT

Re: Need Help

Post by ECOTROT » Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:17 pm

marshal8732 wrote:I am currently about to apply for tier 1 entrn visa and just need to ask question.

1. Is it ok if can show Maintaince funds in my E-saving rewards account (NOT ISA)
Page 40 of the 07/14 guidance says that savings accounts are fine, so I do not see why it should be a problem, so long as you have maintained the correct amount for at least 90 days.

You are permitted to submit electronic statements so long as they comply with all the requirements on pp. 40-41. Notably if electronic statements, these must either show the official stamp of the bank on each page or be accompanied by a supporting letter from the bank confirming their authenticity.

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... -07-14.pdf

Good luck!