ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

MBA -MSc

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

kuzaaah

MBA -MSc

Post by kuzaaah » Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:59 am

Hi Guys,
I want to pursue another Masters. I know it is a risky move as per the Tier 4 Guidance about course progression. But I hold an MBA and would want to study MSc Business Analytics. I did no research or project or thesis in my MBA but the MSc program provides that opportunity.
Any advice?

bruteforce
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: MBA -MSc

Post by bruteforce » Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:57 pm

ask your intended university if they are willing to sponsor you & the proposed course shows academic progress. its upto the institution.

kuzaaah

Post by kuzaaah » Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:29 am

Thanks Brute Force,
I have my CAS already but we know that the issuance of CAS by a uni does not guarantee that I will be given a visa by the homeOffice as both processes are different and independent.

nidaaqeel

Post by nidaaqeel » Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:49 pm

i have got my visa today. i have done msc and now doing pgd and got visa. both are level 7 courses

talkhome

Post by talkhome » Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:16 pm

nidaaqeel wrote:i have got my visa today. i have done msc and now doing pgd and got visa. both are level 7 courses

Congrats for getting visa. I guess you are very very lucky. Specially in your case 10 years are just on the door step, same level 7 degree already completed and UKVI have again issued you a visa. Simply unbelievable!

nidaaqeel

Post by nidaaqeel » Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:31 pm

its not the only case. my friend got his visa with the same scenario. so we both cant be lucky. its all about how u prepare your application. even our college is not a HTS. its a A rating college.

kenny1
Newly Registered

Post by kenny1 » Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:36 pm

nidaaqeel wrote:i have got my visa today. i have done msc and now doing pgd and got visa. both are level 7 courses
I will be glad if you could share Institution you had the PGD with as i have completed my MBA i am looking at following the same route as i am currently in similar situation and i want to switch to T4 v

Your response would be appreciated

U can post it or PM to my email kennykandy@live.com