ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

psw to ILR dependent

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

floraf
Newly Registered

psw to ILR dependent

Post by floraf » Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:50 pm

hi
now i have post study visa. my visa will expired on next month. my husband has post study visa and now he send his passport for ILR. his paper is at home office now, i want to apply as his spouse on next month but his paper is not back yet. plz let me know which form is appropriate for me. FLR(M) or FLR(o)
thanks everyone

Amber
Mood:

Re: psw to ILR dependent

Post by Amber » Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:05 pm

If you meet the English and Financial requirements, FLR(M) asking for a decision to be made after your spouse's ILR.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

floraf
Newly Registered

Post by floraf » Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:04 am

Thanks a lot. I meet both of them. But my hubby's paper is not back yet. Now what to do??

Amber
Mood:

Post by Amber » Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:03 pm

You write a cover letter with the FLR(M) application and you ask them to decide your application after your spouse's SET(LR) application is decided, include your spouse's application acknowledgement number.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

floraf
Newly Registered

Post by floraf » Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:34 am

Thanks a lot dear